Dez Says Eagles Were 'kinda Cheap' On Thursday

WhenFalconsWin

Seriously v2dbtr? Come on mini-bull, man up!

What's there to man-up about? I agree with Van. There are different rules for different players across the league. Dez got intentionally hit on during the Eagle game and nothing was done about it. Same thing been happening to Jimmy Graham this year. The Panthers were the worst example of laying several cheap shots on him. He's been nailed with cheapshots nearly every game since then.

My arguement is simple, same rules for all players. But that clearly hasn't been the case this year.

What's there to man-up about? I agree with Van. There are different rules for different players across the league. Dez got intentionally hit on during the Eagle game and nothing was done about it. Same thing been happening to Jimmy Graham this year. The Panthers were the worst example of laying several cheap shots on him. He's been nailed with cheapshots nearly every game since then.

My arguement is simple, same rules for all players. But that clearly hasn't been the case this year.

OMG, Ray Bob they got you too? So this is happening to the saints as well? WFW was obviously wrong and wants this to go on record now: They did it to Julio, Roddy, and Harry. Now WFW sees what you and v2dbtr means Ray Bob. WFW sincerest apologies to the whiners club Jack...WFW is just sayin'shrug.001.gif

You've got a board full of people making that point so you can sit back and act like the big bad omega bull.

v2dbtr, if WFW wasn't sure he'd have thought she/rave has stole your account and posting for you. Come on brother don't go down like this. Man up or you might loose mini-bull status and you've been under WFW wing for a while. Don't embarrass me son!

Earlier this season the Saints with only one minute to play in the game completed a fourth-down stop near the goalline by R. Bush. In his coverage, he laid a hand on the backside of the receiver as he dove and deflected the pass away. It was a gamechanging play that was flagged and hotly debated. The Saints lost seconds later.

Jimmy Graham has been hit over and over during pass routes, interfered with an obvious fashion, and outright drilled while attempting to make receptions.The flags are nowhere to be seen.

I'm not saying this is only a problem for Jimmy Graham. It's a problem for many of the receivers this year.

Again, consistency in the game would be nice to see.

Earlier this season the Saints with only one minute to play in the game completed a fourth-down stop near the goalline by R. Bush. In his coverage, he laid a hand on the backside of the receiver as he dove and deflected the pass away. It was a gamechanging play that was flagged and hotly debated. The Saints lost seconds later.

Jimmy Graham has been hit over and over during pass routes, interfered with an obvious fashion, and outright drilled while attempting to make receptions.The flags are nowhere to be seen.

I'm not saying this is only a problem for Jimmy Graham. It's a problem for many of the receivers this year.

Again, consistency in the game would be nice to see.

Consistency would be nice Ray Bob but as fans of losing teams it comes off as whining. Sorry but WFW says it does and you cannot change that perception. Dez should have never complained publicly about it it makes him come off as a whiner along with the cowgirls. You just do not do it and besides RC has no room for whiners and we all know that!