Mr. Blank, After You Clean House When The Season Is Over, Please

falcon124

anything that will drive these people crazy is cool with me lol

I will tell ya what makes me Bat Shlt Crazzy.

We bring in Scott Pioli as an advisor,, and yet we still sign the

m'krs who were not good enough for Jax's practice squad! emot-rant.gif

Kinda like being stuck in the mud and punching the gas pedal.

Without a doubt. Just pointing out the 2 I'd like the most.

I'd take all these guys myself

Robinson, Posluzny, Lewis, cyprien, shorts(been hurt this year though, still better than hd) , even Blackmon if he didn't stay in trouble, Chris Clemons, I could probably name a couple more. They have the talent, they just can't win a game lol

How many have been brought in within the last few years? ****, the last 8 months?

How many have been brought in to start? Or even be a second stringer? Lowery, Mike Pete... who else?

Practice squad players usually bounce around the league. Players that bounce around the league usually wind up on the Jags at some point. The joke is as lame as it is played out.

Biggest mistake Jacksonville made was not signing Tim Tebow a few years ago.

He would have set that dull franchise on fire with excitement, wall to wall sellouts and WINNING !!!

Huge mistake.

From what I've heard and read Tim Tebo himself decided toi go to the bigger market New York when Denver traded him. By the time it didn't work out in the big Apple Jacksonville had moved on. Jacksonville did originally attempt to trade for him tho. Ask Elway.

I'd take all these guys myself

Robinson, Posluzny, Lewis, cyprien, shorts(been hurt this year though, still better than hd) , even Blackmon if he didn't stay in trouble, Chris Clemons, I could probably name a couple more. They have the talent, they just can't win a game lol

Shorts is a great receiver. I really wanted Mincey too. I remember him destroying us in a preseason a couple of years back.

From what I've heard and read Tim Tebo himself decided toi go to the bigger market New York when Denver traded him. By the time it didn't work out in the big Apple Jacksonville had moved on. Jacksonville did originally attempt to trade for him tho. Ask Elway.

I tried but Elway won't return my calls.