Shane Ray And Golden From Missouri Would Be My Starting Olbs Next Year!

rollo lawson

Sign Orlando Franklin from FA. Give him Blaocks spot.

Matthews is LT. Franklin LG. Stone C. Asamoah RG.

And I honestly think whoever has been at RT the last few weeks, isn't a problem. Our OL is better this year than last by a long shot.

Draft;

Ray or Beasley first round.

Golden or Kikaha in the second.

Sign Orlando Franklin from FA. Give him Blaocks spot.

Matthews is LT. Franklin LG. Stone C. Asamoah RG.

And I honestly think whoever has been at RT the last few weeks, isn't a problem. Our OL is better this year than last by a long shot.

Draft;

Ray or Beasley first round.

Golden or Kikaha in the second.

not a bad idea

don't worry that's not gonna be hard to do.

Falcons managed to beat Bills and Skins down the stretch last year to fall out of the top five. We only won four games all last year. I see the Falcons winning last home game against Panthers and we probably eek out a win between @Saints or home vs. Steelers.

.says here 6-10.

No disrespect but you need to make your mind up lol. One week you say denzel Perryman should be the first pick. Now you're saying these 2 should be the first 2 picks. Who do you truly want

I see you've been stalking me. Where did I say Ray and Golden should be our first 2 picks? Golden might slip to the third. Perryman would fit nicely inside. All three of these guys would make this team better. If we run the 3-4, we will need at least 3 good linebackers in this draft assuming Spoon is not re-signed. Nice to know I have followers.