Falcons Activate William Moore

Falconsfan567

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

That's what I'm thinking --- Moore = average. I'd hate to see a young guy like Ishmael lose his job, just because an average player is ready to come back from injury. Now this is not to say, Moore shouldn't get any playing time, but ease him in and give him a chance to get acclimated to the game and test the shoulder out. Just don't see starting him over a guy who's been "balling" the last few games!

I don't think there'll be much BOOM, until he tests that shoulder a few times. Dude would be good if he could just stay on the field ---- can't seem to get enough continuity going. We'll see how it works out. Honestly, I like Ishmael just as good, or better --- he seems to be gettin' better as time goes on....and I can't really say that about Willy Mo...

Edited by FalconJim

Ishmael was going to stop getting picks soon. Then you would have seen how much of a liability he has been in coverage sometimes. I'm glad we are about to get Willymo back.

Ish has been the second best player on defense behind Tru. That's forgetting the picks. Yeah he got burnt a couple times. Who doesn't? The dude is a baller.

Ishmael was going to stop getting picks soon. Then you would have seen how much of a liability he has been in coverage sometimes. I'm glad we are about to get Willymo back.

Can't agree about Ishmael. Guy was a ball hawk in college. He is young and still learning, but you can't teach his natural instincts. I've been a big WM fan for years. Not much anymore.