Prayers For Eric Berry

Miller2Rison

I just saw the news that Eric Berry had cancer,I have lost people close to me due to cancer and it's a scary thing to deal with.

Falcons are showing support for Berry.

This guy was a lot of fun to watch at Tennessee and was the most dominant player on that Tennessee defense when he was there, I really wanted Berry in the 2010 draft but we got Spoon due to KC snatching him up before we got a chance.

Guest King Jigsaw

TalkAboutTh.. nah, even I'm not that heartless.

Prayers for the Berry family. Such a terrible thing to hear when young lives are threatened way before their time.

Ban? When my own mother twice beat beast cancer and I have witnessed this first hand? Ok I will stick to talking football here I'm not gonna pass judgment on yall in a real world sense. Think I'm joking research Laetrille B - 17 vitamin. Found in most fruits and nuts notably apricot kernels. Can't put a patten on something that grows out of the ground

He's not wrong though. Research has shown that changing to a strictly plant based diet can reverse the effects of cancer, as well as provide protection.

Yeah they just rather push the treatment instead of the cure. The food you put into your body can be the best medicine or slowest poison. Why I'm vegetarian now