I Think This Board May Melt Down If We Upset The Cards

Nino11

Just has been that kind of season. Nothing logically suggest this should happen based on this year's play other then if everybody suddenly gets on the same page and balls out. If these guys put together a complete game it's gonna be funny watching the reactions on here

I thought for sure we would beat Cleveland and I see no reason why we could not beat AZ. We are not that bad and these teams are not that good.

Believe me I feel the same way. There hasn't been a game where we hot blew out with no chance to win the game but don't tell that to everybody screaming we need new everything down to the water boys

Believe me I feel the same way. There hasn't been a game where we hot blew out with no chance to win the game but don't tell that to everybody screaming we need new everything down to the water boys

I suppose you skipped the Vikings and Bears games. Falcons got spanked so hard Goodell tried to push a domestic abuse case

I suppose you skipped the Vikings and Bears games. Falcons got spanked so hard Goodell tried to push a domestic abuse case

We were leading going into the 4th of the Vikes game and only down 6 points going into the 4th of the Bears. I overlooked the Ravens but every other game we were in until the end. Ravens were truly the only game we had no chance in. Thanks for playing though

Just has been that kind of season. Nothing logically suggest this should happen based on this year's play other then if everybody suddenly gets on the same page and balls out. If these guys put together a complete game it's gonna be funny watching the reactions on here

It wouldn't surprise me if we beat Arizona. We have the ability to play well, then seconds, minutes, hours later play like total ****. Since Smitty got here, one thing we haven't been in consistent. Even the years we went to the playoffs, something was off. We'd get a big lead and blow it. We'd have a horrible game and get blown out by a lesser opponent then beat a "good" team the next week. How many games were there that we were having to scrape and struggle to win despite being the better team?

The only thing this team needs is a healthy oline and a new HC.

True.. But you have to admit that this team has been in every game since those...

Yes we have but close amounts to JACK so far with poor clock management and inconsistent play across the board you also have to be honest and say we don't know what to expect come Sunday.

For me the only thing I've seen consistent of late is Armstrongs ST's and there due for a dip.

So for me I just hold my breath and see what happens.

Gone are the days of the Dome being a fortress and we could 90% say the team has got this regardless of who it is

I can see us winning against the cards. It's no doubt the coaching staff are fighting for either their jobs or interviewing for there next. Stanton is not a great qb they rely on defense. I can so see some kinda amoeba defense happening this week forcing another 3 turnovers and I can see the offense using dink and dunk to play a clean game giving us just enough offense to win

This sets up for a division showdown in New Orleans cause the way I see it no will only lose 1 more game and that's to us. Since I highly doubt we go to gb and win all the marbles will be on table in New Orleans

Wow. This thread astounds me. Maybe Blank will keep Smith. Looks like Falcon fans really are satisfied with this type if losing football. False hope , grasping at straws . Wow.

So your looking down on people for accepting losing yet you want to lose just to get a new coach? You do realize barring a deep playoff and probably Superbowl run Smitty is gone? Why lose in the mean time

iv been a Falcon fan for over 20 + years. I've lived and died with this team . Marion Campbell , June Jones , Dan Hanning, Glanville , Mora , Reeves , Pig-trino . So don't tell me about losing. I've see it all . But after getting humiliated by Greenbay at home , getting punked by the Giants , nearly choking the game away at home to Seattle , then completing the choke job to SF , I've had something happen to me for the first time ever. Ive been going to games with my Dad since I was 15 , twenty years , but now I can't take this Smittyball crap anymore . I cant and won't go to another game with this man as HC . And I miss Sundays at the dome . Blank messed up by firing Reeves to early , he got burned by Vick , humiliated by Pig-trino and Mora , so now I believe he's hesitant to fire and hire another coach. And just my luck , with one horrible season last year , followed by another , Blank seemed to have every reason to fire him but guess what. We are winning this pathetic division . Wow . And I'm terrified if we somehow win this division Smith will return !!!!!!

I hear you man we all want to win. If the best route to that is letting Smitty go im all for it. Bad division or not I would rather go to the playoffs then have a top 10 pick. Coach's would be lining up to coach this team

I hear you man we all want to win. If the best route to that is letting Smitty go im all for it. Bad division or not I would rather go to the playoffs then have a top 10 pick. Coach's would be lining up to coach this team

You know that if somehow this panty waste of a team makes the playoffs,

it will be a highly embarrassing game,,,,,, right now we are a 3-8 team for a reason.

Carolina was not a victory,,,their kicker gave us that game.

You know that if somehow this panty waste of a team makes the playoffs,

it will be a highly embarrassing game,,,,,, right now we are a 3-8 team for a reason.

Carolina was not a victory,,,their kicker gave us that game.

Minnesota wasn't a loss, the defense gave them that game. Cleveland wasn't a loss, Coach Smith gave them that game. Detroit wasn't a loss, Coach Smith gave them that game. We aren't a 7 win team for a reason.

iv been a Falcon fan for over 20 + years. I've lived and died with this team . Marion Campbell , June Jones , Dan Hanning, Glanville , Mora , Reeves , Pig-trino . So don't tell me about losing. I've see it all . But after getting humiliated by Greenbay at home , getting punked by the Giants , nearly choking the game away at home to Seattle , then completing the choke job to SF , I've had something happen to me for the first time ever. Ive been going to games with my Dad since I was 15 , twenty years , but now I can't take this Smittyball crap anymore . I cant and won't go to another game with this man as HC . And I miss Sundays at the dome . Blank messed up by firing Reeves to early , he got burned by Vick , humiliated by Pig-trino and Mora , so now I believe he's hesitant to fire and hire another coach. And just my luck , with one horrible season last year , followed by another , Blank seemed to have every reason to fire him but guess what. We are winning this pathetic division . Wow . And I'm terrified if we somehow win this division Smith will return !!!!!!

Only way he stays is if we win the superbowl, and I'm ok with that. Blank will do the right thing once the season's over. At the end of the day, letting Smith finish the season is the right thing to do, and I respect Blank for that.

but if for some crazy reason Blank brings Smith back with no results, I might just take up NBA

If the Falcons upset the Cardinals, it doesn't change a d#mn thing. It will mean that, for one day, the falcons played well. Won't bode well for the rest of the season or the playoffs. Oline will still be what it is, the D will still be 32nd in points allowed, Biermann will still be playing too many snaps, Mass too few, Smith will still be screwing up time management and in game decisions.

If the Falcons use the Arizona game as springboard for a 5 game run to end the season, great, no way to say that even with a win.

Falcons may win this wretched division because they're actually the best team in it, not because they're a good team.