Anyone Still Questioning If Dan Quinn Should Be Our New Hc?

GleasonForever!

This guy is putting on a scheme clinic against this 49ers O. Yes he has the talent but with a new GM better drafts and better FA signings then we can try to emulate what he has In Seattle.

He would be familiar with SF, Arizona, and Seattle 3 teams we have to possibly get through to get to the SB.

How can anyone not be thrilled if we landed him?

Edited by GleasonForever!

This guy is putting on a scheme clinic against this 49ers O. Yes he has the talent but with a new GM better drafts and better FA signings then we can try to emulate what he has In Seattle.

He would be familiar with SF, Arizona, and Seattle 3 teams we have to possibly get through to get to the SB.

There are more Pieces here on D than ppl realize

2 good young Corners

A Vet Pro Bowl Leader @ Safety

a Couple of good Pass Rushing DTs

a Tackling Machine @ MLB

this D Can get Good Pretty Quick with an Elite Pass Rushing DE (I know those guys dont grow on trees, but they are available )

I Think if Spoon is resigned and can stay healthy he would help too....

If Lowery can keep playing well, Ish keep Improving, Moore coming Back

Tru Al and McClain

we have the making of a very good secondary for sure....

2 good young Corners

a Tackling Machine @ MLB

this D Can get Good Pretty Quick with an Elite Pass Rushing DE (I know those guys dont grow on trees, but they are available )

Tru Al and McClain

its gonna take much more than a pass rusher and spoon to turn this shipwreck around...we not only need one elite pass rusher, we need 2.... Its been proven over and over again, one guy can't get it done. We need an entire upgrade of the linebacker crew...top to bottom its mediocre at best. The dts are OK....the secondary is OK..all of them can be upgraded, but they are OK to go forward with.

Its definitely gonna be a tall order to make this defense top 10... Meanwhile solidifying the oline and rbs

2 good young Corners

a Tackling Machine @ MLB

Tru Al and McClain

I'm sorry but our DT's are straight garbage at pass rushing. We only have 2 sacks from the D tackles so far. That's 2 which is worst in the league! Stephen Paea from the Bears has 6 by himself and that defense is turrible. You can't convince me we have good interior pass rushers when the stats in this case are good representations of what actually happens on the field. Not like a made up QBR rating system, this is actual facts.

We need an upgrade at the DT position as well. As some posters have said this whole front seven can be upgraded.

Peters does not deserve another contract this offseason. He can be replaced in the draft or FA. Hmm what do ya know Paea is a free agent next year. I think we could use his 6 sacks about now. Sure could have used a sack on that last drive when we let Brian freaking Hoyer have all day in the pocket on that last drive and made him look like Breesus.

Hey the truth is that this D needs revamping. May take 2-3 seasons.

Edited by GleasonForever!

2 good young Corners

a Tackling Machine @ MLB

Tru Al and McClain

Don't forget about Ishmael...he's been ballin!

It's all the talent......the GM and Pete has an eye for recognizing late rd draft picks. That's something TD can't do.

What if we run a Poll on this.

Top Ten List, all current NFL Head Coaches excluded.

We then can start a campaigne that will land us

one of the top three from our Poll.

How this happens is through the Sports media outlets who

always read this message board.

And remember this, WE are The Fans, and we have say so in the matter.

We will be heard!

Sing ding ding and the winner is!!

I mean how hard is he to scheme for really if your DE's play contain on the edge your LBers stay at home your halfway there in my eyes defending Kap.

As soon as you take away his initial read for me happy feet wants to run.

You get pressure I think you also may find Kap's completion % heads south.

Isn't his scheme and players making him leave the pocket though? I love that 4-3 under he runs.

I was talking to my 9ers buddy the other week and I told him Kap isn't the guy he needs that bread and butter ie that big o-line and run the f/ball.Once they physically dominate teams then the game opens up for Kap's passing game and then he becomes more dangerous with his legs.

If the 9ers think Kap is going to carry this team with his arm there DONE put the pool cue in the rack and get ready for the off season.

Atlanta does have talent on both sides of the ball. In particular, we have a legit Franchise QB which many coach seeking teams don't have. We need a coaching staff with a well defined system that all players buy into. Then draft players that fit that system filling in the 'gaps' and replace players who don't. Seattle is my idea of what we should emulate.

Dan Quinn would be high on my list for HC and let him pick his co-ordinators and position coaches. No Harbaughs, Grudens, etc. Atlanta needs smart, new blood who have been successful and who are up to date on today's game; without problems with management / players on the teams they would be leaving.

Atlanta does have talent on both sides of the ball. In particular, we have a legit Franchise QB which many coach seeking teams don't have. We need a coaching staff with a well defined system that all players buy into. Then draft players that fit that system filling in the 'gaps' and replace players who don't. Seattle is my idea of what we should emulate. Dan Quinn would be high on my list for HC and let him pick his co-ordinators and position coaches. No Harbaughs, Grudens, etc. Atlanta needs smart, new blood who have been successful and who are up to date on today's game; without problems with management / players on the teams they would be leaving.

Do you think Quinn can work with TD or do you clean house completely??