You're Sure Harbaugh Is The Guy We Want?

NOVAFalconFan

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering he has as many in his 3 years as head coach as this franchise has in it's existence, it's an improvement.Are you only going to select from Super Bowl winning coaches this offseason? Maybe we can land Bill Cowher, who took 13 years to win the Super Bowl with the Steelers. Or I guess we'll get Gruden

Think I would rather hire a guy who has never been there than one who has and lost.

So then I guess 31 head coaches should be fired each year

News flash: we're the Atlanta Falcons, not the Pittsburgh Steelers where only Super Bowls are improvement and success

Honestly by the premise of this argument Smith would be a vastly superior coach.That is unless you rank Dimitroff a better GM versus Baalke.

No, you are making the argument that Mike Smith would. I am not interested in that.

Big difference in a guy winning 1 playoff game in 7 years, compared to a guy that's made the 49ers one of the two best NFC teams every year in his tenure.

I guess we can hope the Patriots don't win the Super Bowl and they fire him for being a failure along with 30 other head coaches

How so?

Well Harbaugh has a vastly more talented team due to the GM's ability at drafting and acquiring players.While Smith had a much less talented team in the NFCchampionship against said team and held his own.For the record I do think Harbaugh could be a better HC. Edited by Jpowers

Well Harabugh has a vastly more talented team due to the GM's ability at drafting and acquiring players.Whike Smith had a much less talented team in the NFC championship against said team and held his own

Same team Nolan and Singletary had that was under .500 every year, no one called them talented back then until Harbaugh came along and they turned around

Same team Nolan and Singletary had that was under .500 every year, no one called them talented back then until Harbaugh came along and they turned around

Based on what I am seeing, that talent was starting to come together independent of coaching. One of the big moves of his tenure was getting rid of Alex Smith. He would be a lot better off with Smith now.

So your argument is that we're currently full of talent just waiting on Harbaugh?Or are you pointing at Singletary's lack of Head Coaching ability?Neither helps our current roster in my opinion.