Devonte Freeman 2Nd Leading Rusher 154 Yds.

Sheldon Cooper

Jackson-501

Freeman-154

A. Smith-144

Rodgers-114

I want to see Freeman get a lot more work to end the season. Jackson is the #1 but we just need to run more because we dont even have 1000 yds out of all four RB's combined yet. Lets do some things we dont normally do like fake handoffs or naked bootlegs or whatever you call it. I think Ryan can throw well on the run. Lets do things they dont practice for.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People trash Turner for dropping off in 2012, that's much better looking than what we've gotten from Jackson. There wasn't a better o-line then, Turner just ran through guys at the LOS.

Look at his run at :44 seconds, Jackson couldn't dream of that

And look at how many long TD runs he has. I don't think Jackson has a TD over 5 yards this year

People trash Turner for dropping off in 2012, that's much better looking than what we've gotten from Jackson. There wasn't a better o-line then, Turner just ran through guys at the LOS.

And look at how many long TD runs he has. I don't think Jackson has a TD over 5 yards this year

I'm starting to think that losing Turner was what caused the great drop off in 2013. Every run in that video is better than anything Jackson's ever done on this team.

I'm sold, the collapse happen when we stop pounding that human bowling bowl. But I do remember him tip toeing a bit his last year but his was money in the playoffs

He wasn't as fast and he did tiptoe his last year, but there was always the possibility he'd break off a big run eventually that could alter a game. Jackson getting 5 yards really is a big deal now

If any other RB on the roster had the carries SJax has, they would have more yards than 501. Unsubstantiated guess.

Fixed.

As for Free, i do recall about three games in a row when we were losing badly, we gave him a draw play for the last play of the game, easy garbage time runs of 10-20 yards, probably affected his total quite largely.

Fixed.

As for Free, i do recall about three games in a row when we were losing badly, we gave him a draw play for the last play of the game, easy garbage time runs of 10-20 yards, probably affected his total quite largely.

You realize we have garbage time where Jackson has gotten carries and didn't get 10-20 yards right?

You realize we have garbage time where Jackson has gotten carries and didn't get 10-20 yards right?

And your point is what exactly.

Though for the record, we haven't given SJax multiple draw plays when the opposing defense is in prevent with only 3 defenders within 20 yards of the LoS.

And your point is what exactly.

Though for the record, we haven't given SJax multiple draw plays when the opposing defense is in prevent with only 3 defenders within 20 yards of the LoS.

Point is exactly what you used to discredit Freeman. Freeman has garbage time runs and gets big gains, Jackson has garbage time runs, and still doesn't get big gains. Jackson blows, he's the worst starting RB this team has had since before Dunn

It's cause we run the ball about 33 percent of the time. F'ing Cutter

I think some of that goes back to Jackson not being able to run the ball well so we get away from it

How can you have a Turner highlight reel and not have his runs from the 1st year Kansas City game?