It's Not About Draft Position, It's Not About Making The Playoffs, It's About

Dirtybird#11

Making sure we have a change in Atlanta. Regardless of whether we make playoffs or not we need a regime change. I thank Smitty an Dimi for giving us one awesome ride in 2012, but they're done. They've steered the ship into a black hole. An with that change we need to change as fans. We need to demand more as fans. We have gotta stop settling for less, and all these one an done seasons. An eventually in time with a new regime we will capture what we all have been praying for... A Lombardi.

Just because we make the playoffs with 6 wins I don't think Blank would be stupid enough to think it was a good season and not see the division was so awful that we went to the playoffs as the NFL laughingstock that probably gets the rules changed about who has home field in the playoffs next year.

I agree. No way Arthur is that big a fool. Smith is gone at 6 p.m. est, Dec. 29, 2014.

"we've got to stop settling for less"

ok who is this WE you speak of, that has any say so in anything?

as a fan, you don't have, so you have no choice but to settle for whatever the organization does. or, go be a fan of another team. You can not like the choices, you can boo, you can come on the boards and whine, but you can not and do not have any say in the choices.

It tickles the crap out of me to read the posts by people who think that the fans have any say in anything

Just because our local Atlanta paper sucks (AJC) does not mean the fanbase is not demanding.

Just wait until season ticket renewals come out this spring. With NO REGIME change I bet renewals would be under 60%.

Arthur is the only vote that truly matters but he will react to the will of the Season Ticket Holders.

Making sure we have a change in Atlanta. Regardless of whether we make playoffs or not we need a regime change. I thank Smitty an Dimi for giving us one awesome ride in 2012, but they're done. They've steered the ship into a black hole. An with that change we need to change as fans. We need to demand more as fans. We have gotta stop settling for less, and all these one an done seasons. An eventually in time with a new regime we will capture what we all have been praying for... A Lombardi.

I like your optimism but there's no guarantees that the new regime will be any better than this one.

Think about it it took 40 years for this franchise to have back to back winning seasons and play-off appearances what in gods name thinks that a new regime is going to waltz in here and re event the wheel and park the Lombardi out at the Branch.

Its a pipe DREAM which you are entitled to PUFF.

If Blank chooses to clean house I don't see the Falcons being a serious team for at least a couple of seasons.With a new regime comes change and that change won't guarantee success overnight.

"we've got to stop settling for less"

ok who is this WE you speak of, that has any say so in anything?

as a fan, you don't have, so you have no choice but to settle for whatever the organization does. or, go be a fan of another team. You can not like the choices, you can boo, you can come on the boards and whine, but you can not and do not have any say in the choices.

It tickles the crap out of me to read the posts by people who think that the fans have any say in anything

This is the Problem,, Fans do have Say So.

With out wholesale changes at Flowery Branch, there is going to be a bunch of

blacked out games.

If Blank chooses to clean house I don't see the Falcons being a serious team for at least a couple of seasons.With a new regime comes change and that change won't guarantee success overnight.

Agreed, a couple seasons, that will be right about the time the new stadium opens.

i always find it strange when people get all riled up and pretend the fans make some sort of difference in management and personnel decisions. blank is trying to build a winning team. he has proven he is motivated to build a winner. its not as if we have an owner who is just coasting and looking for profits. blank has proven he wants to win. so that being said, "demanding success" as fans has no impact on what we do. it just makes you look stupid and impatient if you say things like "We as fans need to stand up and demand more!!!1!!"....we as fans have no impact on decisions being made at all. Blank is the owner, he wants to win, and he will do what he can to find a winning formula. Whining like a 3 year old about it doesnt change anything.