A List Of Players The Falcons Didnt Think "fits" Their Organization.

gafalcon1

players that couldve helped the falcons correct their empty superbowl trophy case, but were deemed unfit to wear a falcon uniform either by failure to draft, sign or trade away, just off the top of my head. the list, unfortunately, is looonnnnggggg.....

favre-photos89-91.jpg

2007RandyMoss_TomBrady_bigger.jpg

121612-600-andy-reid-terrell-owens.jpg

blount-return-patriots.jpg

20121028_AJL_AW8_008_28034759.jpg

Edited by atlbenz

Favre has no business there. He didnt try to do anything in Atlanta but stay drunk. He has been quoted many times on why his time in Atlanta didnt work.

maybe its because his head coach was more about the SHOW than favre. what favre proved was jerry glanville was more a clown than a head coach. favre got paired with the RIGHT team, thats what happened. glanville was another great coordinator who had no business being a head coach. the falcons werent gonna turn favre around because the organization itself was a clown show:

slideshow_244988_29.jpg

Edited by atlbenz

That doesnt seem endless to me

the post listed favre and moss and owens...that is going back to the early 90s....do you really need a list of players that continued to perform at a higher level than anyone on the falcons yet the falcons refused to bring them in, or at least try to bring them in? I was referring to the 10 this past season alone.

ill begin my search with the falcons roster..........

Really don't know what your point is unless you're just trying to be a **** to the message board because you're mad at the team.

Obviously the falcons haven't won anything. Can you detail why that would have been different if we added more players with high character concerns that never won anything themselves?

Just think, if we had drafted or acquired Willie Roaf, Walter Jones, Jerry Rice, Warren Moon, Lawrence Taylor, Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, Barry Sanders, Natrone Means, Shannon Sharpe, and Mike Singletary, we would have been so much better! Stupid Falcons, smh.

i know right......instead, we drafted sam baker, aundray bruce, shawn collins,jamaal anderson ( defensive end), tony smith..........and lmao

Guest King Jigsaw

What this really comes down to is that the OP hates his inlaws and has gotten abusively drunk in preparation for having to see them on this holiday.

Wow, this is the greatest hindsight thread in AFMB history, and thus, also makes OP the biggest dumbass in AFMB history. To start it out with Farve, just makes it Legendary. Farve himself has said that he only started to succeed b/c he went to a place without a nightlife, and that he never could have suceeded in Atlanta, with all the clubs. But please, continue on your incredibly stupid rant.

barfingeyerollsmileys.gifCaptain-Hindsight_zpsacb55649.jpg17-dumbass-of-the-week.jpg