My Thanksgiving Wish

Nono

Of course I want to win out but last night I couldn't sleep. I think all the relatives and new faces in our home threw me off so I logged in to TATF and started reading.

There is so many opinions mine included that advocate firing TD firing Smith and a lot of interesting and pretty good ideas, but all I ask this Thanksgiving is that we stop and take a breath before we continue all this hate.

Coach Smith knows his time is done here and will more than likely get hired some where else. The same goes for the entire coaching staff for the most part, heck even McKay is nervous.

Lets not forget that behind these coaches and players are families just like us that are sitting down to celebrate the holidays. They have wives and children who probably know that something is wrong and upsetting their lives. Imagine the stress they are under and the public ridicule they face.

Lets show class like our owner is demonstrating and say thanks this special day for all that we nearly had and accomplished and try and be mature and look forward to a new future.

All my blessings to all of my fellow board members, Nono

Edited by Nono

I know you have an awesome family to be thankful for ya_boi_j.

that's why anything dealing with this team is gonna be far far far away from my mind in about 5 minutes. Enjoy the new faces and everyone else that you don't get to see everyday my man. Only negative in my day is going to the in laws lol.

I wish MR would find his inner GTFOMF consistently.

I wish MS would be a better clock manager.

I wish TD had left before this season.

I wish AB wouldn't meddle and trust football people to make football decisions.

I wish TATF would unite behind this troubling franchise and hope they make the p/o and do something special.

Save some turkey sandwiches for Sunday...Happy Thanksgiving TATF!

I can't hope for the team to win the division and do well in the playoffs. That would mean Smitty would return next year. That would do unmistakable harm to our future . So my Thanksgiving wish for this team is to do whatever it takes to remove Smittyball from our city so we can get what this fan base so desperately needs..... A Lombardi Trophy. Happy Thanksgiving fellow Falcon Fans

Smitty ain't cost us a game in the p/o...MR has had more responsibility. Unfortunately for you and others, Smitty has only cost us games in losing years...how you like those apples?

Edited by Mid-Nite-Toker

Toker , let me ask you a question . and this is not personal , dude I don't even know you . How can you be happy with Smith as your teams headcoach ?? He has 1 playoff win in 7+ years , he has showed time and time again that he is a horrible second half coach. His defenses has been horrible his entire career here , and don't blame it on the coordinators because we've coordinators more than musical chairs . He's boring , conservative , his pitiful attempt to use his timeouts have become legendary . Does it even bother you that we are only one of a handful of teams that has never won a championship ? not to mention our most hated rivals has ? I just don't get this love from Mike Smith .

MS is a poor clock manager, but its not the reason we are 1-4 in the p/o.

**** I saw against the Browns makes me think we have a problem going forward...regardless of the GM/HC/Coordinators.

Edited by Mid-Nite-Toker