Outlook For Sunday

yae! dan Quinn

I think zona is going to crush the Falcons, and won't even remember this game on their way to the SB. They will put up as much fight as a bug hitting a windshield. If for some reason, say zona only plays their backups to get the starters some rest and by a miracle the score is close, MS will find a way to F it up in the final minutes of the game. He is like our loser insurance package.

I think zona is going to crush the Falcons, and won't even remember this game on their way to the SB. They will put up as much fight as a bug hitting a windshield. If for some reason, say zona only plays their backups to get the starters some rest and by a miracle the score is close, MS will find a way to F it up in the final minutes of the game. He is like our loser insurance package.

my sentiments exactly.....lmao

4-8 is going to happen. I'll have to have a few shots to be able to even watch this game. Then, as I'm on assignment in Milwaukee, I'll have to endure the inevitable ridicule from Packer fans on our way to 4-9. I'm humble, but I hope I don't get laughed out of Buffalo Wild Wings. Gawd, I can't wait for this to end!!

Bruce Ariens is a great HC. Their defense is probably going to shut our offense down. Our defense is playing well enough that I enjoy watching certain players like Trufant and Ishmael. Alford too I'll be glad when he comes back. I dont expect much from Stanton but we find a way to play down to the competition.

How do the 4-7 Falcons play "down" to a 9-2 team?

stopped reading at 'zona' if you're too lazy to type Ari, you don't deserve my time to finish reading it. screen name was enough to give me doubts, but I gave you a chance. like smitty, you blew it

Yeah!! I found one a smitty lover. Finding one of you guys is like sighting a rare white elk!! Zona is a nick name like bob for robert, you stopped reading because of that? now I know why you like smitty also, you are just to stupid to know any better.

I think we have about as good of a chance in this one as we did against Cleveland. I just fully expect Smitty to Smitty and blow it again. Arizona has a great defense and they're great at home but on the road they've beaten Oakland when they were still awful, same for the Giants, and the Weeden lead Cowboys that seem to play better on the road. Our D stinks but I won't ignore that they've been improving even if it is only slightly.

Like I said though, I fully expect coaching to get in the way and we lose again.