To My Man Jungleking...

Falconcheff

Regardless of what happens this week, I/we will be the #1 seed in the RC I League FF Playoffs... thanks for letting me play; I told you we'd ride together this year...

And FWIW, I'll be either the 3 or 4 seed in RC II League Playoffs as well, so the Slaughterhouse is looking to take the Championship in BOTH leagues and leave NO DOUBT who the RC FF Champ is...

Suckas...

Regardless of what happens this week, I/we will be the #1 seed in the RC I League FF Playoffs... thanks for letting me play; I told you we'd ride together this year...

And FWIW, I'll be either the 3 or 4 seed in RC II League Playoffs as well, so the Slaughterhouse is looking to take the Championship in BOTH leagues and leave NO DOUBT who the RC FF Champ is...

Suckas...

Which is exactly what I did last season, you didn't find me here pounding my chest though!tongue.png

****in' Falcon fans......emot-rant.gif

Which is exactly what I did last season, you didn't find me here pounding my chest though!tongue.png

****in' Falcon fans......emot-rant.gif

Gee... did someone give up their spot last year so you could play, and then did you tell them that you'd keep them abreast of how the season is going?? F'n Buccs fans... mad cause you aint making the playoffs in either league or real life...