Playstation Players?

Sponge

PS3,,,,,,My oldest son and I play Madden and I play Lego Batman with my youngest. We also got him a lot of Disney Infinity stuff for Christmas. My oldest son probably has 100 or so games for either PS2 or PS3. I believe he is still a fan of Sonic and Pokemon. He has a lot of Call of Duty stuff as well.

PS3,,,,,,My oldest son and I play Madden and I play Lego Batman with my youngest. We also got him a lot of Disney Infinity stuff for Christmas. My oldest son probably has 100 or so games for either PS2 or PS3. I believe he is still a fan of Sonic and Pokemon. He has a lot of Call of Duty stuff as well.

this chick at best buy tried to get us to get some of that infinity ish. Told her **** you before I knew it lol.

I've never played an xbox or even held an xbox controller. I thought the left knob being up top would be awkward instead of side by side like on the sony controller.

I still play the old nintendo nes and the super nintendo.

I always liked the Xbox controller. It took me a long time to familiarize myself with the ps controller

Leave the thread here. It's fine where it's at.

I have a PS3, but I haven't had time to play for months. I'm planning to get a PS4 sometime soon. I was a big COD player, but I'm waiting to see about Advanced Warfare before I buy it.

I got Advance Warfare for PS3. It's not as good as Black Ops 2. The scorestreaks are awful and hardly kill anyone. The maps are not great either. The boost jumping makes it different from other CoD's but the new wears off it quickly.

I honestly thought about it, but it's too much to keep up with. I would be extremely angry if some pieces came up missing. Oh and it was a laughing **** you lol

I really havn't thought about how we are going to keep up with all the pieces.ohmy.png My four year old is all about some Disney Jr. though and I thought that my oldest son and I would enjoy the Marvel stuff as well as getting my youngest interested in it.

I really havn't thought about how we are going to keep up with all the pieces.ohmy.png My four year old is all about some Disney Jr. though and I thought that my oldest son and I would enjoy the Marvel stuff as well as getting my youngest interested in it.

having to keep up with the pieces and knowing my daughter, I would be angry within a month because some of them are missing. That's primarily the only reason I haven't put any thought to it. Maybe in a few years

Yeah, I just bought that game also. So far it is a good game. I might have to put down GTA V for a bit to beat Shadows of Mordor.

when I went back out to Walmart later in the day, everything was gone lol. All good though. I'll catch something Monday. After playing wwe 2k15 again, I decided to wait until they release a better game rather than a graphically enhanced port. Gta v was sold out so I gotta find it online. My city only has a Walmart and gamestop. Didn't want to drive to Columbus and get disappointed