Regime Idea

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

GM: Eric DeCosta - He is currently the assistant General manager to Ozzie Newsome with the Ravens. As we all know our overall talent is terrible but I have no doubt DeCosta can help change that for the better. He played a strong part in bringing in Ed Reed, Suggs, Jamal Lewis, Ngata, Rice. He has also brought it really talented offensive linemen like Oher, Yanda, and Grubbs. I think DeCosta would be an excellent fit here and would push us in the right direction.

HC/OC: Pep Hamilton - I believe Hamilton is the guy we need. He doesn't have a bunch of experience but neither did Bruce Arians before 2012. Hamilton is the aggressive offensive mind we need. He can help take Ryan's game to the next level. Even with a crap OL, and no running game as a result Hamilton's offense seems to always carry the Colts and the man knows when and how to call the perfect plays. He is smart and I think he'd be a godsend for our forever underachieving offense. It's about time we had our own Sean Payton or Mike McCarthy. I'm sure he knows how to use his timeouts too.

DC/Assistant HC: Rex Ryan - Despite what has happened to the jets in the past couple of seasons, Ryan is a very good coach. He never had a QB, and his fate was sealed when Geno was drafted. But the man can coach a defense. As long as he's not touching any other side of the football, we will be in good hands. He knows how to bring in talent and develop those players and can take full advantage of the talent of his guys. RR for DC is just too good to pass up. He coached defenses that almost carried the Jets to the Superbowl twice. Rex won't have his **** defensive dropping into coverage either.

I'm thinking this is a Superbowl winning regime.

I want to know why everyone insist we need an offensive minded head coach? To me we need a guy who know how to run a defense, and run it well. Aggressive blitzing, and fundamental tackling. I want just one time for our players to actually bring down the quarterback when they get to him.

Honestly our offense will be fine. I think anyone good run a better offense than Koetter.

Guest Negatorris

I want to know why everyone insist we need an offensive minded head coach? To me we need a guy who know how to run a defense, and run it well. Aggressive blitzing, and fundamental tackling. I want just one time for our players to actually bring down the quarterback when they get to him.

Honestly our offense will be fine. I think anyone good run a better offense than Koetter.

Why do we need a defensive head coach to have a good defense? Mike Smith didn't work so why not switch it up?

RYNE I don't agree much with you but I'm screaming defense from my house. I'm tired of teams walking all over us.

Well.... I guess that's a start haha

I need a guy who knows what a great pass rusher looks like and will do what it takes to get him. I want to be a great defensive team. Idk about the rest of you but watching an awful defensive team year after year is getting old

GM: Eric DeCosta - He is currently the assistant General manager to Ozzie Newsome with the Ravens. As we all know our overall talent is terrible but I have no doubt DeCosta can help change that for the better. He played a strong part in bringing in Ed Reed, Suggs, Jamal Lewis, Ngata, Rice. He has also brought it really talented offensive linemen like Oher, Yanda, and Grubbs. I think DeCosta would be an excellent fit here and would push us in the right direction.

HC/OC: Pep Hamilton - I believe Hamilton is the guy we need. He doesn't have a bunch of experience but neither did Bruce Arians before 2012. Hamilton is the aggressive offensive mind we need. He can help take Ryan's game to the next level. Even with a crap OL, and no running game as a result Hamilton's offense seems to always carry the Colts and the man knows when and how to call the perfect plays. He is smart and I think he'd be a godsend for our forever underachieving offense. It's about time we had our own Sean Payton or Mike McCarthy. I'm sure he knows how to use his timeouts too.

DC/Assistant HC: Rex Ryan - Despite what has happened to the jets in the past couple of seasons, Ryan is a very good coach. He never had a QB, and his fate was sealed when Geno was drafted. But the man can coach a defense. As long as he's not touching any other side of the football, we will be in good hands. He knows how to bring in talent and develop those players and can take full advantage of the talent of his guys. RR for DC is just too good to pass up. He coached defenses that almost carried the Jets to the Superbowl twice. Rex won't have his **** defensive dropping into coverage either.

I'm thinking this is a Superbowl winning regime.

I'm not saying your regime idea was bad at all. I like it actually. But I just don't see why everyone insist offense

It's very simple. We have built this team to be an offensive juggernaut. We need a guy who knows how to utilize the players we have on offense. Someone who wants the ball in the offenses hands. Who wants to score with thirty seconds left in the half. Someone who would rather finish games with the offense on the field. We need someone who knows how to get the team in the endzone as opposed to kicking feild goals. Our offense has severely underperformed. That is not expected of this team. It should not happen. However it does because our head coach doesn't understand the offensive side of the coin. Our defense hasn't been great, this however is somewhat expected considering the lopsided investment we have made on the offensive side of the ball. An offensive head coach thinks offensively. It's just the medicine we need. A deffensive head coach thinks defensively. We need to Shed that defensive mentality because that mentality has infiltrated all the way through. We have a defensive offense. That doesn't work.

Guest Negatorris

Jim Harbaugh

Jim Caldwell

Bruce Arians

Andy Reid

Just off the top of my head those are offensive minded head coaches with good defensive teams.

To be honest, it doesn't really have to matter whether the Falcons get a defensive or offensive coach as a new HC.

It really just comes down to the HC being able to pretty much man down one side of the ball, while allowing the OC or DC(depending on the speciallty of the HC) to have full keys to their side of the ball without the HC looking over their shoulder and altering the style way from what they do best.

The only way the HC should intervene is if that side of the ball has not played up to standards production wise for some time.

Hire me as an advisor I know I'd teach better than the morons who pretend to think they know how to teach players how to tackle.

Hire me as an advisor I know I'd teach better than the morons who pretend to think they know how to teach players how to tackle.

I wouldn't doubt it. I wanna know what the reason is that we can't wrap up and tackle. We just whiff on so many occasions.

Wouldn't Rex Ryan fit that idea?