We Told Isaiah Crowell He "doesn't Fit Our Scheme"

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize that the Browns run a zone blocking scheme and we don't, right? You do realize Crowell - like every other nobody RB that has ever faced us - will fade back into obscurity once he goes back to playing against actual NFL-caliber defenses, right?

No, of course you don't.

uhhh He leads all rookie running backs in rushing and TD's

You do realize that the Browns run a zone blocking scheme and we don't, right? You do realize Crowell - like every other nobody RB that has ever faced us - will fade back into obscurity once he goes back to playing against actual NFL-caliber defenses, right?

No, of course you don't.

I agree with the scheme portion but not the talent portion.

Crowell isn't going anywhere. He was (and still is) the most purely talented runner in the 2014 RB class. I don't know that he'll end up being Arian Foster but he's a very talented player that I expect to have a decent career.

Our adherence to our "schemes" has been a major part of the downfall of this team. If you don't want the kid because he's a character nightmare, that's fine. I get that. But blaming scheme for not taking a chance on a kid like Crowell is weak.

Follows a certain trend, eventually you have to ask yourself, "who fits our scheme?"

The trend that our HC has no clue what talent looks like.

I've always said no GM can look good when his HC doesn't know what he needs. TD isn't in charge of making the food but he's being sent to the grocery store with no recipe.

Now, I can agree with this. It is very alarming, we have done so little with so much.

You are joking with the much part right? You have 4 UDFA starters on offense and defense along with players like Biermann, a 5th rounder coming off a major surgery, playing major role. This team might not be overachieving but they are probably about as good talent wise as their record would indicate.

You are joking with the much part right? You have 4 UDFA starters on offense and defense along with players like Biermann, a 5th rounder coming off a major surgery, playing major role. This team might not be overachieving but they are probably about as good talent wise as their record would indicate.

We are talking about different things here man, and I am not about to elaborate. Vel knows what I'm getting at.