We Told Isaiah Crowell He "doesn't Fit Our Scheme"

http://www.thefalcoholic.com/2014/11/25/7282763/isaiah-crowell-did-not-fit-atlantas-unstoppable-offensive-scheme

Zach Klein - "Source close to Crowell, told me #Falcons said to Crowell “you don’t fit our scheme” - Isaiah was reminded of that conversation pregame"

No wonder he ran all over our *****. GREAT job TD and Smitty. Those 4 linebackers you drafted sure ******* helped us more than Crowell would've.

I don't normally look back on what ifs in the draft but we needed this guy and we kicked the tires on him and could have had him at a steal.... same story as Seantrel Henderson.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thefalcoholic.com/2014/11/25/7282763/isaiah-crowell-did-not-fit-atlantas-unstoppable-offensive-scheme

No wonder he ran all over our *****. GREAT job TD and Smitty. Those 4 linebackers you drafted sure ******* helped us more than Crowell would've.

I don't normally look back on what ifs in the draft but we needed this guy and we kicked the tires on him and could have had him at a steal.... same story as Seantrel Henderson.

You do realize that the Browns run a zone blocking scheme and we don't, right? You do realize Crowell - like every other nobody RB that has ever faced us - will fade back into obscurity once he goes back to playing against actual NFL-caliber defenses, right?

No, of course you don't.

Lol, really? Crowell is a nobody, had issues in college, and was passed over by every team in the league...this is a nonstory.

And I went to UGA and want to see the guy succeed AND believe TD and Smith should be fired...but COME ON this is reaching.

Crowell and Matt Asiata would have carried us to the Super Bowl! F you, TD!

Who needs Crowell when you have Antone Smith?! Who well...um sits on the ben...ergh nevermind.

(talking pre-Antone injury)

Antone touches the ball 36 times and scores 5 touchdowns. 2 rushing and 3 receiving.

Steven Jackson touches the ball 157 times and has 5 rushing touchdowns. Zero receiving touchdowns.

When looking at all of our other RB's stats, Antone has the far better touchdown ratio.

Antone touches the ball 36 times and scores 5 touchdowns. 2 rushing and 3 receiving.

Steven Jackson touches the ball 157 times and has 5 rushing touchdowns. Zero receiving touchdowns.

When looking at all of our other RB's stats, Antone has the far better touchdown ratio.

Lol everyone knows that already.