Get A New Phone?

WOR

So as we all know its Black Friday/Cyber Monday season. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and my 2 year contract has run out. Ive been debating getting a new phone or just keeping what Ive got. I love it and I don't really have any issues.

So should I take advantage of the deals this week and go ahead and get a new one, or just keep what Ive got? Ive checked all the specs and there really arentt enough new features to make my decision easy. Its built all around speed, but I have no problems with my phones speed.

The Note 4 is going to be a hundred bucks off. Thats really the only thing thats making me think, but Id imagine Verizon will come off the $300 price pretty soon anyway.

The S5 is also going to be free.....but Im not sure I want to waste my upgrade on that.

Thats probably my main concern. I don't want to be locked into these phones for 2 years, when they're really not that much better than what Ive got.

If you don't have any issues and you love it, there really isn't a point unless you want a slightly bigger screen and updated processor and better camera. You keep what you got and you likely wont get the android 5.0 update. Haven't checked the list yet.

All these phones are the same with a few added featyres to separate.

If you don't have any issues and you love it, there really isn't a point unless you want a slightly bigger screen and updated processor and better camera. You keep what you got and you likely wont get the android 5.0 update. Haven't checked the list yet.

All these phones are the same with a few added featyres to separate.

Okay my phone, The Note 2, will get that update. I think Ill just stick with it then.

Okay my phone, The Note 2, will get that update. I think Ill just stick with it then.

I mean think about it. All they are doing is releasing the same exact phones just making them bigger with upgraded processors. That's why I'm sticking with my s5. I normally change phones every 6 months but there is just nothing about these newer phones that ale me wanna getc rid of it. Perfect size and does everything I need.

I mean think about it. All they are doing is releasing the same exact phones just making them bigger with upgraded processors. That's why I'm sticking with my s5. I normally change phones every 6 months but there is just nothing about these newer phones that ale me wanna getc rid of it. Perfect size and does everything I need.

I use to have to upgrade after my contract because the phones would start sucking and glitching. But my samsung works just as good as when I bought it.

Way to go Samsung. You just cost yourself a sale with a good product lol

I use to have to upgrade after my contract because the phones would start sucking and glitching. But my samsung works just as good as when I bought it.

Way to go Samsung. You just cost yourself a sale with a good product lol

lol. I mean if you aren't having any issues and you love what you got, I personally would just hold on to the upgrade. I love new tech but they lost me when they made it obvious that they truly weren't doing anything different and just aim for size now