Arizona Signs Michael Bush - Running Back - It Doesn't Take A Rocket Scientist To Know They're Going To Run Big Time At Falcon Defense.

parmenion

We had a bad run defense when he was here

Everyone always looking at the past. It's a team game and with the dline we have now it will free him up a lot to roam.

I know you'll just say that's he's played with this dline already, which it true, but he hasn't played with this dline that's clearly gained done chemistry and is working primarily out of a 4 man front.

With our space eaters it's frees up our linebackers which were never big enough to play consistently in a 3-4, and once the linebackers are freed up it allows willy mo to do what he's very good at, full the left over hole.

I was told that Crowell and west wouldn't do anything against the falcons. I said they would combine for more than 100 yards. Arrington will have a great game against the falcons.

It's a team game, they held their own for the most apart vs the run in the first half, Cleveland stick to it and we wire down when our offense couldn't sustain drives.

I was told that Crowell and west wouldn't do anything against the falcons. I said they would combine for more than 100 yards. Arrington will have a great game against the falcons.

Meant Ellington

Ellington is one of the best at catching the ball out of the backfield. 100+ all purpose yards and a 20 yard+ TD. Mark it down.

Everyone always looking at the past. It's a team game and with the dline we have now it will free him up a lot to roam.

I know you'll just say that's he's played with this dline already, which it true, but he hasn't played with this dline that's clearly gained done chemistry and is working primarily out of a 4 man front.

With our space eaters it's frees up our linebackers which were never big enough to play consistently in a 3-4, and once the linebackers are freed up it allows willy mo to do what he's very good at, full the left over hole.

lol... that hasnt happened all year. Edited by FentayeJones

that's what's up. Ellington will have another career game against the falcons.

Possibly, but one thing you learn from watching coaches around the NFL is they've got an ego in a bad way at times.

IF, and that's a big IF, we can start connecting with Julio and put pressure on the Cardinaks to match us then we may keep the ball in Stanton's hands.

Now I'm not saying Coach Arians has an ego where he will try to keep up because it looks like taking shots is in his DNA already but if we can bring it in offense, that will go a long way in keeping the defense as fresh as they can be throughout the game.

lol... that hasnt happened all year.

It's happened quite a bit over the last 4 games. At the end if the day it just doesn't look at it because the offense is not putting teams away or putting teams away or forcing them to become one dimensional with the pass. Our defense has to always grind for 60 minutes and they wear down towards the end of games because teams can stick to the run. Tampa, Carolina, and Cleveland all stuck to the run game.

I'm hearing a lot of "ifs" on this thread. "If" we do this, "if" we can do that, we can win the game.
The fact is, IF, we play like we've been playing, and coach like we've been coaching, you can forget all those "ifs", and get ready for another beat down, by a very good 9-2 team --- I haven't seen anything that tells me any different.....matter of fact, I say it gets ugly, before the half....I just hope they'll make it respectable, in front of us home folk ---

Edited by FalconJim

Yeah...gotta laugh at the people thinking zona is a gimme because the lost for the first time in 7 games.

Stanton still has a better record than Ryan this year...and that is because that defense is killer and he doest need to do much. Beyond that Stanton has been good in his other games. To the point the media was questioning if Palmer should have got the spot back at one point.

Last week Stanton didnt have Fitz, and Brown dropped a perfect TD pass from Stanton.

I'm hearing a lot of "ifs" on this thread. "If" we do this, "if" we can do that, we can win the game.

The fact is, IF, we play like we've been playing, and coach like we've been coaching, you can forget all those "ifs", and get ready for another beat down, by a very good 9-2 team --- I haven't seen anything that tells me any different.....matter of fact, I say it gets ugly, before the half....I just hope they'll make it respectable, in front of us home folk ---

Respectable won't change anything. I want them to put a 40 burger on us. Maybe Feelings Blank will take some type of notice when the fans are booing and dumping trash on the field.