A Couple Of Thoughts.

Karst41

Since the Loss to San Fran this team has floated down the pipes and into the Septic Tank.

But here are a couple thoughts , that will eat away at your brain like a Zombie Tape Worm.

I have benn on a Rampage to Fire Nolan,, but then Look at the Rooster of our Defense.

Late Round Draft Picks and notably one who was so bad that he could not cut it in OAKLAND!.

F'K AHMIGHTY SHEEP DIP. HTF did this guy get on our Rooster?

OH sheit muslims,, this sumbyectch played for

$#@%^ JACKSONVILLE!!!

Then we have the undrafted and Good Grief,

NO F'N WONDER OUR DEFENSE CANT STOP A SNAIL!

Now if that aint bad enough for ya, think about this.

Even as chittliny bad as our disgrace of a football team is

we are in First Place.

AND THAT IS PREDICATED ON EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE DIVISION LOSING,

%$#@%&*!!

FIRE EVERYBODY AND START WITH ARTHUR BLANK!

HEADS ON A PIKE!

Our offense has been a much bigger problem than our defense lately. And complaining about the players buried on the depth chart is pretty ******** at this point. Our complaints should be focused on the players that are actually playing in the games we are losing.

I give you Kudos for that, but under this coaching and management; no matter how you

choose to roll with your rooster, the end result will be equal to or greater than FAIL.

(Dimitroff's inept ability at player management)

Guest King Jigsaw

Remember when you could actually understand what people were saying?

Pepperidge Farm remembers..

Edited by King Jigsaw

Since the Loss to San Fran this team has floated down the pipes and into the Septic Tank.

But here are a couple thoughts , that will eat away at your brain like a Zombie Tape Worm.

I have benn on a Rampage to Fire Nolan,, but then Look at the Rooster of our Defense.

Late Round Draft Picks and notably one who was so bad that he could not cut it in OAKLAND!.

F'K AHMIGHTY SHEEP DIP. HTF did this guy get on our Rooster?

OH sheit muslims,, this sumbyectch played for

$#@%^ JACKSONVILLE!!!

Then we have the undrafted and Good Grief,

NO F'N WONDER OUR DEFENSE CANT STOP A SNAIL!

Now if that aint bad enough for ya, think about this.

Even as chittliny bad as our disgrace of a football team is

we are in First Place.

AND THAT IS PREDICATED ON EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE DIVISION LOSING,

%$#@%&*!!

FIRE EVERYBODY AND START WITH ARTHUR BLANK!

HEADS ON A PIKE!

Sorry, had some trouble reading that, but yeah, this team's a hot mess, from top to bottom, including coaches. If we get in by default, to me, it'll be worse than losing out ---- that way, at least we won't have to listen to the talking heads say how awful we are, we shouldn't be here, and how the rules should be changed so not as to let such Gawd-awful teams make it to the Playoffs ----and I hate to say it, 'cause I don't like the concept, but, we'd be better off just losing out, so that we get better draft picks.....

Edited by FalconJim

Sorry, had some trouble reading that, but yeah, this team's a hot mess, from top to bottom, including coaches. If we get in by default, to me, it'll be worse than losing out ---- that way, at least we won't have to listen to the talking heads say how awful we are, we shouldn't be here, and how the rules should be changed so not as to let such Gawd-awful teams make it to the Playoffs ----and I hate to say it, 'cause I don't like the concept, but, we'd be better off just losing out, so that we get better draft picks.....

I gave you a like on this post, even though you swerved over the line into total blasphemy with that last sentence. I can relate to where you're at.