The Mannings , The Bradys

falconjuicer

I was thinking about matt Ryans career stats vs the Cardinals and I must be honest it's terrible. I'ma huge matt ryan advocate but those stats are alarming. Anyway I believe if matt has the competitive edge and a will to be great like the greats do he would refuse another beat down by this team and lead his team to a impressive victory.

I love how people just expect us to have Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or Aaron Rodgers like its just so easy to snag one of those guys.

Matt is good, and has shown flashes of being great with his multiple game winning drives and 4th quarter comebacks, but something is holding him back from becoming that "next-level QB". As much as I have wanted him to be on the same level as guys like Manning or Rodgers, he just doesn't possess the same caliber of talent as them.

Matty Ice is still the man.

Matt is good, and has shown flashes of being great with his multiple game winning drives and 4th quarter comebacks, but something is holding him back from becoming that "next-level QB". As much as I have wanted him to be on the same level as guys like Manning or Rodgers, he just doesn't possess the same caliber of talent as them.

Matty Ice is still the man.

It's not like Manning or Brady are elite athletes in a physical sense. Matt might not be at their level, but I think he's capable of being an elite QB in the right environment. This coaching staff doesnt foster that environment, and I hate to say it, but I don't think this city or state does either. The problem with the Falcons, the Braves, and UGA is that winning isn't the most important thing, principles and philosophy are. On the surface that sounds great, but the problem is winning is everything to our competition, always putting us a step behind. It's our curse.

Watch the clock and tell me the line our line is good enough. With the game on the line see the difference. In one play Romo had more time than Ryan has in a whole drive.

ElementaryCompetentBarasingha.gif

Easy when you have the best LT in the NFL and arguably one of the better Centers doing audibles and all that at the line.

We are one LG and one Center away from being close to this.

Also the Cowboys Starting unit has a 2012 UDFA and a 4th round vet on it, its not all 1st rounders,some decent coaching helps too. Se should draft a Guard in the second round this year.