Lmao At Hester Being Our Fourth Best Receiver

We won both of those games bro. Dougle's drops, bobbles, stumbles and fumbles have led to painful losses.

Who cares if we won both games? That is irrelevant. They are still bad plays. And if HD had made them you would be crying on here about how bad he is yet when Hester does it you try to play it off. Your agenda is way too transparent. Keep it real for once.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only return Hester should have brought out was the missed FG by the Browns. Hester is lucky to get it back to the 20 on the K.O.s. Love him on PRs and offense. But what are we debating here?

You missed that 48 yarder before the half against Tampa that help get us 3 by our 2 min offense?

To reply to the topic at hand, Hester is not a better WR than Douglas.

And how exactly do you arrive at this conclusion? I mean Hester:

-Has a higher completion%

-Has a lower drop rate

-Has a higher yards per reception average

-Has a higher yards after catch average

-Has as many TDs this year

-Has double the amount of career TDs on a similar number of targets

-Is faster

-Has better moves

-Breaks more tackles

So again why/how is Dougle the better WR?

Why should number of games matter:

Dougle has lined up on 226 passing downs. Hester has only lined up on 214 passing downs. Yet he's been more productive. Splain dat. We're waiting.

That doesn't say anything about Hester to you that Harry has missed all those games and they are so close in total passing plays?

Who cares if we won both games? That is irrelevant. They are still bad plays. And if HD had made them you would be crying on here about how bad he is yet when Hester does it you try to play it off. Your agenda is way too transparent. Keep it real for once.

I cry more about Dougle's inability to get in the end zone and his high salary cap number than his bobbleheaded plays.

More reliable? GTFOH son. Hester has ONE drop on six more targets. That means he has a lower drop% in case you can't figure that out. And you're right, Dougle doesn't throw TD catches on the turf, he usually just bobbles them into a LB's hands or trips up on a hash mark and falls to the ground.

Smh

Hester with 2 very recent run of the mill TD drops...

As soon as I saw the Hester drop I knew this thread was being re bumped. Honestly today's game should really seal this argument. Hester is not a no.3 but he's a very good no.4. Slot receiver is a full time position and Hester is a part time receiver as he spends so much time as a Special Teams ace. Watch Hesters routes they are sloppy. HD is a solid no.3 who has done nothing wrong this season when healthy.

Lol I knew this was going to get bumped sooner or later.

Probably got bumped by a puss cake that gets his as handed to him regularly. Let me me check and see. Oh hail yeah, Clark fkn Kent. I knew it. Well there are at least four more games left to decide the outcome. Hester didn't help his case with another dropped TD, but at least he's getting open for TDs. Dougle hasn't seen an end zone in awhile now.

Probably got bumped by a puss cake that gets his as handed to him regularly. Let me me check and see. Oh hail yeah, Clark fkn Kent. I knew it. Well there are at least four more games left to decide the outcome. Hester didn't help his case with another dropped TD, but at least he's getting open for TDs. Dougle hasn't seen an end zone in awhile now.

In the words of the late great Gorilla Monsoon...

Oh will you stop!

In the words of the late great Gorilla Monsoon...

Oh will you stop!

How bout Ryan today son? Probably makes you sick to your stomach to realize any success Dougle will ever have will have Ryan tied to the other end of it huh? Dougle finally got his second 50+ yard receiving game of the season. Hester already has three. How many TDs does Dougle have as our third WR?........One. LMAO. Got to be the lowest TD production from a #WR in the league.

How bout Ryan today son? Probably makes you sick to your stomach to realize any success Dougle will ever have will have Ryan tied to the other end of it huh? Dougle finally got his second 50+ yard receiving game of the season. Hester already has three. How many TDs does Dougle have as our third WR?........One. LMAO. Got to be the lowest TD production from a #WR in the league.

Nope. This is about Douglas and he rose to the occasion again when asked to sub for JJ/RW.

You argue against 2mil and I argue against 20mil. Glad MR played better today...you didn't think HD helped MR out on that end zone throw?

Just stop it...you are wrong old fart. You are still my favorite old fart...fyi.

Edited by Mid-Nite-Toker

Nope. This is about Douglas and he rose to the occasion again when asked to sub for JJ/RW.

You argue against 2mil and I argue against 20mil. Glad MR played better today...you didn't think HD helped MR out on that end zone throw?

Just stop it...you are wrong old fart. You are still my favorite old fart...fyi.

Dougle didn't change either of the two things I dislike about him today. His $3.7M cap hit nor his inability to find an NFL end zone.