Predict The Nfc South Winner And Record

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Just for fun, let's see what we all think.

I'll start:

Saints: 7-9 unless they lose to Carolina in which case Carolina: 6-9-1.

Go

We CAN beat Arizona ?? ... wow . Fans really have no clue.

Did you watch the game against the seahawks? Or any of there games this season there passing defense is bad they give up hella yards in the air. If we keep it simple on defense instead of all that confusing stuff and focus on stoping the run and have our safeties help over the top we can stop Arizona offense

I say 7-8 we can beat Arizona & the steelers...we might get killed by Green Bay. We should beat the Saints there offense is depleted and there defense is just as worse than ours and the Panthers we should win.

^

ITT how to spot someone on drugs. first of all, they provide an incomplete record, then they make claims of other teams being depleted when our own team sucks. Providing no obvious reason why we will impose our will to succeed.

Saints 7-9 (losses to PIT and ATL)

Falcons 6-10 (wins against CAR and NO. Sweep the south, lose every other game of the year...wow)

Panthers 5-10-1 (wins against MIN and TB)

Buccaneers 2-14 (sorry, no more wins for you)

The Saints are going to lose @Chicago as well. It could be very cold, and they suck playing outdoors.

I say 7-8 we can beat Arizona & the steelers...we might get killed by Green Bay. We should beat the Saints there offense is depleted and there defense is just as worse than ours and the Panthers we should win.

I didn't know we only played 15 games in a season...

Anyway, Saints will go 7-9, win the division, and we'll go 5-11; 6-10 for a best case scenario.

We are giving the Saints far more credit than they deserve. They are in the same level as the Falcons...

I see them with a 6-10 record @Saints (Losses @Pit, @Chi, Atlanta, @Tampa could be tough one for them as well)

Falcons will probably end-up with 7-9 record winning the division (6-0 in the division). A win against the Cardinals could pretty much put the Falcons on the driver seat. After this weekend, the Falcons could be @5-7, Saints @4-8, Panthers @3-8-1. The Falcons will have a 1.5 game lead on the Saints. The following weekend, the Falcons will be 5-8, and either the Saints will be @5-8 or the Panthers will be @4-8-1 (and the Saints could be @4-9.

6-8 (when Falcons play Steelers/I still give the Falcons the edge since they are playing home, and Steelers are not good on the road)

5-9 (Saints play Chicago) or 4-10

The last 2 games for the Falcons will decide their faith. Even if they lost to the Saints, they could still be in the driver seat. The Panthers play Cleveland and Atlanta (I don't see them winning any of those games).

Carolina will finish with a 5-10-1 (Regardless, they have no chance)

Tampa is already in the gutter will probably finish with a 3-13 record.