Where Do You Think Teague Ranks As A Pg?

Willy Mo

title  

21 members have voted

1. 1. where

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would put teague at 10 however I would have Chris Paul number 1.

Agreed.

1.Paul

2.Curry

3.Parker

4.Lilliard

5.Rose if healthy

6.Rondo

7.Westbrook

8.Irving

9.Wall

10.All the guys I mentioned

Honorable mention to Isaiah Thomas. Top 5 scoring PG. Awful on defense.

I think your list is pretty solid. Teague is really underrated by the media and fans alike. He could be considered our best player.

He most definitely is. At least talent wise.

I've watched a ton of games from opponents announcers and they all love Teague. I wouldn't say he's underrated, there's just a TON of PG's in the league

So who would you knock down? Westbrook, Irving, wall?

Can't knock down Westbrook possibly wall as well, but Irving vs Teague just give me Teague.

Irving is a PG I don't want on my team period!

Going by the list above I'm knocking down Rondo (age),Rose (injury),and Irving (not complete player). I think they're starting to get crept up on by Teague. The only one that could be argued ahead of him is Irving IMO

See if you're taking that into play then that kinda changes a lot, but one thing Teague does he gets up for those big games like yesterday.

He seems like the kind of player that will get up when CP3, J-Wall, Rose(Playoffs few years back when we all took notice) etc etc.

Then if it's someone not remotely interesting he has those hiccup games.

Going by the list above I'm knocking down Rondo (age),Rose (injury),and Irving (not complete player). I think they're starting to get crept up on by Teague. The only one that could be argued ahead of him is Irving IMO

Rondo and Teague are completely different PG's. I think you're the only person on the planet who would rather have Teague lol.

And how is Irving not a complete player? His game is much better overall. Teague is not a very good jump shooter.

As a PG, where would you say Teague ranks in the league?

I'd say he's 6-10. He's really good, and right now the league is top-heavy for PGs.

My personal rankings:

1.Parker

2.Rondo

3.Paul

4.Lillard

5.Rose

6.Curry

7.Irving

8.Wall

9.Westbrook

10.Teague

How about you guys?

As a pure point guard I'd take Jeff over Irving, Westbrook, and Lillard. He does a better job facilitating to me than the ones I mentioned although they are (or usually are) more capable scorers

As a pure point guard I'd take Jeff over Irving, Westbrook, and Lillard. He does a better job facilitating to me than the ones I mentioned although they are (or usually are) more capable scorers

Lilliard is a fine distributor. Teague is also in an offense completely designed around facilitation while those others aren't.

Rondo and Teague are completely different PG's. I think you're the only person on the planet who would rather have Teague lol.

And how is Irving not a complete player? His game is much better overall. Teague is not a very good jump shooter.

Irvings defense isn't all there yet. He good. Him an Teague are very close IMO, and Rondo isn't my cup of tea. He is a average scorer who is only truly good for his defense.

Irvings defense isn't all there yet. He good. Him an Teague are very close IMO, and Rondo isn't my cup of tea. He is a average scorer who is only truly good for his defense.

And the fact he's the best pure PG in the league lol.

Teague isn't a stalwart on defense either. He's definitely good though. I gotta give it to irving on the scoring side though. He can do it all. Teagues game is basically 75% driving ability.

Westbrook. Dude can't run an offense and doesn't have the court awareness that any of the guys in Julio's top 10 have as well as others he didn't mention (e.g. Ty Lawson and Mike Conley).

And? He can drop 40 whenever he wants and is a good defender. Yall just hate on guys... Yeah he's not the best pure PG. He's still a top 20 player.