My Wife Just Renamed The Falcons

Big_Dog

Am I the only guy not married on the boards? I need to marry somebody so she can call the team names too. I feel out of place with you married guys. :(

lol. You ain't missing much. It's all the same as if you're dating, just got papers on you lol

My wife divorced me after watching the Browns game.

lmao

Fat Boi, all kiddin aside...It's a beautiful part of life. You will find that someone and the heart you have will tell you so. This will change you forever and don't be scared. lol, I'm sure you are a strong man like I use to be, but you

will not be the "Boss" anymore. When you have that first child, he or she come's first and will melt you're heart with happiness. Up's and down's will happen...it's life. God bless you on the journey ahead! I mean this very much to you.

Fat Boi, all kiddin aside...It's a beautiful part of life. You will find that someone and the heart you have will tell you so. This will change you forever and don't be scared. lol, I'm sure you are a strong man like I use to be, but youwill not be the "Boss" anymore. When you have that first child, he or she come's first and will melt you're heart with happiness. Up's and down's will happen...it's life. God bless you on the journey ahead! I mean this very much to you.

I've heard that from my uncle. He's says when you know you know. I just hope I don't miss it when it presents itself.