I Like Everyone's Chances To Get Another Loss This Week

Ethanga62890

i think the falcons win if we can score 16. i dont see arizonas qb situation getting any better.

I dont like the falcons chances vs other South teams. Whats the odds we could sweep the South? We will give the South away on a silver platter in those games. It will be close and we will blame smith for it.

But thats how i see it going. This week the Falcons try to bounce back with heart, if thats enough.

What you've been smoking? We are 0-7 out of the division and you think our first win in that realm is against the Cards? The Cards who have 9 INTs against Matty Ice in their last two games against us? Oh, now you see it WFWway...thought so!

Steelers are too physical for the saints and they are at home in a bad weather game!

My only solace in this is that usually we are the decent team and they are the bad team.

This year they are the great team and we are the bad team. Could the roles reverse and they play a horrible game against us?

LOL. Like you made a case for beating the Niners, Bengals and Ravens?

Come on now man...

Saints were 4-4 coming off of 2 blow out victories. The Falcons are 0-7 outside of the division. They haven't beaten a single quality team all year. But they're going to beat the Cards. It's ok. Keep making your case. While jumping down any Saints fans throat that says anything about winning.

Saints were 4-4 coming off of 2 blow out victories. The Falcons are 0-7 outside of the division. They haven't beaten a single quality team all year. But they're going to beat the Cards. It's ok. Keep making your case. While jumping down any Saints fans throat that says anything about winning.

1. I did not say we were going to beat the cards anywhere. Nor did I make a case for why we should or could beat them.

2. Falcons are 2-1 in their last 3 coming off 2 ROAD wins and one blown last drive loss (to a 7-4 team) away from being 3-0. So if I wanted to, why should I not make a case for why they could possibly win at home? Using your cruddy logic.

3. Falcons are 2-2 in their last 4, losing by a grand total of 3 points to teams with a combined 14-8 record.

1. I did not say we were going to beat the cards anywhere. Nor did I make a case for why we should or could beat them.

2. Falcons are 2-1 in their last 3 coming off 2 ROAD wins and one blown last drive loss (to a 7-4 team) away from being 3-0. So if I wanted to, why should I not make a case for why they could possibly win at home? Using your cruddy logic.

3. Falcons are 2-2 in their last 4, losing by a grand total of 3 points to teams with a combined 14-8 record.

I'm not arguing with you. We just run in circles. Because you're always right.

I was just pointing out that if the Saints were playing the Cardinals at home, and Saints fans were trying to say we had a shot, you'd be in here losing your mind. Like you do about everything.

BTW, Steelers smoke the Saints this weekend. They'll spread us out and Ben may have another 6 TD game. I'm not even going to get into the possibilities that Bell has.

Edited by saints4life25

I'm not arguing with you. We just run in circles. Because you're always right.

I was just pointing out that if the Saints were playing the Cardinals at home, and Saints fans were trying to say we had a shot, you'd be in here losing your mind. Like you do about everything.

BTW, Steelers smoke the Saints this weekend. They'll spread us out and Ben may have another 6 TD game.

And I was just pointing out that you have been guilty of the exact same thing yet you act like your s hit smells like peppermint.

Since I'm always on here telling Saints fans they have no shot, I thank your team for making me right three weeks running, losing 3 games in a row at home for the first time since 1997 and only the third time in your teams history.

And I was just pointing out that you have been guilty of the exact same thing yet you act like your s hit smells like peppermint.

Since I'm always on here telling Saints fans they have no shot, I thank your team for making me right three weeks running, losing 3 games in a row at home for the first time since 1997 and only the third time in your teams history.

An you should be angry at your team for making you wrong.

Falcons 31

Browns 27