The Washington Post Is Fact Checking Saturday Night Lives Satire ... Seriously?

WhenFalconsWin

Where did 'this administration' get involved in this in any way whatsoever?

No, they didn't. And your blind partisanship is pathetic.

How is this blind partisanship? If anything it is blind partisanship on behalf of the WAPO which should be the voice of reason...yep, very sad

For the record, bravo to SNL. It was a funny skit and it shows bipartisanship on their part to poke fun at both sides...kudos to them!

From your article:

“I was simply using the SNL skit, which many people viewed online and on TV, as a launching-off point for a discussion about President Obama's immigration action,” Washington Post policy editor Zachary Goldfarb told the Washington Examiner.

“It wasn't an attempt at a fact check; SNL is a comedy show,” Goldfarb told the Washington Examiner.

From your article:

“I was simply using the SNL skit, which many people viewed online and on TV, as a launching-off point for a discussion about President Obama's immigration action,” Washington Post policy editor Zachary Goldfarb told the Washington Examiner.

“It wasn't an attempt at a fact check; SNL is a comedy show,” Goldfarb told the Washington Examiner.

Yeah, but they did anyways...HAHAHAHAHA Corn, you interested in a bridge or swampland WFW has for sale?

Attempting to use satire as a basis for discussion about something? Who would do something so crazy?

COMMUNIST LIBERALS, THAT'S WHO!

This kind of whiny, extremist rhetoric is such a joke.

Carry on, babies!

Obviously this bothers you. Don't you think it's fair for SNL to poke fun at both sides? Of course your answer is yes, then why is this even something worth taking up your valuable time? Let the poking continue and do not let it get to you!

Bravo SNL, keep up the great work you've done for 40 years!

It bothers me that some people think this is in any way relevant to anything, or indicative of anything.

I should not be surprised, I guess. Have fun whining.

Everything you said in your statement is true corn, WFW agrees. We're just having fun with it. Why the WaPO is offended by the skit is golden...this skit below was just as funny!