The Record Doesn't Matter - After 11 Games We're First In The Division, Let's Start To Act That Way.

parmenion

If the record doesn't matter the way we lost the Lions and Browns game certainly does.

In a close game do you have faith in Timeout Smith NOT giving the other team plenty of time to come back?

When I was watching the end of the Saints game last night I just kept thinking that if it was Smith in the last 2 minutes with 3 timeouts he would have used all of them so the Saints could have more than enough time to come back and win it.

If we expect teams to come back in second half they will come back. This is why we have a spooked Head Coach, who then can't make the right decision. If we don't change something and I am not sure what we can't win.

Maybe a novel approach to the game will turn everything right !

Things like NOT missing 79 tackles per game.

Maybe accidentally creating a pass rush that might just put some pressure on the opposing QB allowing him less than 23 seconds to find a wide open receiver. Just imagine.

Now if magically we could correct these few.....but important things we would look and play and feel like an NFL team........on and off the field.

Just imagine.

This thread is ridiculous.... even if we won the division their isn't anyone with any football knowledge thinking were going anywhere , it would be another embarrassing loss just like the green bay playoff game no matter who we played .....just like every other thread on here says this team is needing a new direction in all parts of the game..

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Can we get a little Momentum on the Cards?

**** if we can beat the Cards, then I'd be almost confident enough to say that Aaron Rodgers will get less than 600 yards passing against us the week after.