Nolan The Boss!

TrufantIsland

Whatever y'all say, I think our defense played outstanding against the Browns - and they have for the last 3 games. I watched every game since the Lions game 3 times now - and I think Nolan is doing a very good job. No doubt the pass-rush is a problem, but he can only play the cards he's been dealt.

It was soooo appearent, that Smith questionable clock-management is the problem for the team. 3 Ints against the browns and a lot of 3-and outs is acceptable for our D.

Whatever y'all say, I think our defense played outstanding against the Browns - and they have for the last 3 games. I watched every game since the Lions game 3 times now - and I think Nolan is doing a very good job. No doubt the pass-rush is a problem, but he can only play the cards he's been dealt.

It was soooo appearent, that Smith questionable clock-management is the problem for the team. 3 Ints against the browns and a lot of 3-and outs is acceptable for our D.

Our defense was putrid agains the Browns. They were pathetic trying to stop the run

Yeah -- so outstanding they let Brian Hoyer drive down the entire field with 50 seconds left, with little to no resistance.

Yeah, if that was outstanding we have hit a whole new low..

Browns were gashing us on the ground and piled up a lot of yardage.. The only reason our D might have looked a bit better was because Hoyer was horrible.. He threw 3 picks and did his best to hand us the game on a silver platter - all of this without any real pressure on him.