How Many Wins Do You See, In He Next Five Games?

FalconJim

REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Cardinals (9-2), at Packers (8-3), vs. Steelers (7-4), at Saints (4-7), vs. Panthers (3-7-1)

I only see 1 win (Panthers) ---or maybe 2 (Panthers,& Saints).
Of course, we may catch the up-and-down Steelers at the right time (in the dome), and come away with a win.
I just don't see us beating the Cards, though, or Green Bay in the frozen tundra, at all ---- hope I'm wrong.
The NFC South title could come down to the game in N.O., and if it does, I don't like our chances, 'cause they will be looking for blood, and pull all the stops out to get the win...

EDIT: Sorry for the double topic post ---

Edited by FalconJim

REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Cardinals (9-2), at Packers (8-3), vs. Steelers (7-4), at Saints (4-7), vs. Panthers (3-7-1)

I only see 1 win (Panthers) ---or maybe 2 (Panthers,& Saints).

Of course, we may catch the up-and-down Steelers at the right time (in the dome), and come away with a win.

I just don't see us beating the Cards, though, or Green Bay in the frozen tundra, at all ---- hope I'm wrong.

The NFC South title could come down to the game in N.O., and if it does, I don't like our chances, 'cause they will be looking for blood, and pull all the stops out to get the win...

Not to mention...Katrina refs!! Dey are Ev0l!

I can see us losing all if the Panthers have something to play for in the last game. Meaning if a win helps them get in or if a win gets them to knock us out.

In order to win the division we have to win 2 (with one of those being the Saints game) or 3 (I think the Saints will finish at 7-9 and beat us).

We need to pull off a couple of big underdog victories. (best bet we need to win our 3 remaining home games)

Guest Homer the Brave

Honestly, I see them winning the Carolina game only. We never win at New Orleans. Forget Arizona and Green Bay and Pittsburgh.

Now, if they were to let Smitty go now, and charge the interim coach to play without fear and figure out how to unleash the weapons on this offense and inspire the defense, and not make stupid coaching decisions, I think they could go on a 3-2 run, with wins at NO and at home against Pittsburgh.

Back to reality, they won't fire Smitty (now) so it's 1-4, finishing 5-11. I still think New Orleans figures out just enough to eek out the division.

Edited by Jobko57

None. We blew our shot to win the division on Sunday. Every defense remaining on our schedule is better than the Browns, so who are we going to beat with our inept coaching and predictable play-calling? We're definitely not beating the Saints on the road. Heck, we don't be anybody on the road who aren't the Bucs. I don't see the Falcons winning another game this season.

We will beat the Steelers, Saints and Panthers and win the NFC South with a 7-9 tie with the Saints, breaker to us.

Don't take offense in my answer BUT .........You're smoking wacky weed to think we can beat the Steelers and the Saints will be tough in their Dome.

Edited by big_dog

None. We blew our shot to win the division on Sunday. Every defense remaining on our schedule is better than the Browns, so who are we going to beat with our inept coaching and predictable play-calling? We're definitely not beating the Saints on the road. Heck, we don't be anybody on the road who aren't the Bucs. I don't see the Falcons winning another game this season.

the only disagreement I see here is the NO defense might just be as bad as ours, they're definitely not better than the browns

Agree 111%