Wow, We Suck

hjerry

This division is terrible, just awful. I mean, I know that kinda goes without saying, but ****. It really does not bring me a shred of joy to be in 1st place in this awful division. It's like wearing a ribbon, that says "shiniest turd." Not only are we terrible, but we are in very good contention to be the worst ever. Before this season, the worst ever NFL division were the 2008 NFC West, who only managed to win a total of 10 games outside the division. As of right now, we have 6, plus one tie. Over the next 4 weeks, we have 10 cumulative games remaining, outside the division, between all 4 teams, with 4 of them being next week. We will need to win 4 of those 10 to not take the record for the worst division in the history of the NFL, though, I'll be honest, I have zero faith that we will.

I'm always happy to be leading the division.

Nobody is more ready to fire Mike Smith than me, nobody is more frustrated with our performance than I am. That said I will take a division lead anyday. I do not want to see another NFC South team do better than us. Especially the effing Aints.

classic falcons. end up being ****** and fluke win the division so will be drafting around the 20s while getting bounced in the playoffs again

sad.png

That is why I said, who ever makes the playoffs in the division actually got the worst luck, especially us, since it may mean that smitty gets another year to "turn it around".

That is why I said, who ever makes the playoffs in the division actually got the worst luck, especially us, since it may mean that smitty gets another year to "turn it around".

Smith would have to win a Suoer Bowl to keep his job.

That said, I'd take another year of Smitty if it meant we had a ring.

Smith would have to win a Suoer Bowl to keep his job.

That said, I'd take another year of Smitty if it meant we had a ring.

We make the playoffs and blank is giving smitty another chance to fix this team. I do not like it, but that is what is going to happen. Playoffs his the bar. It does not matter if our record is 6-10 or 3-13 as long as we make the playoffs.

We make the playoffs and blank is giving smitty another chance to fix this team. I do not like it, but that is what is going to happen. Playoffs his the bar. It does not matter if our record is 6-10 or 3-13 as long as we make the playoffs.

No, we'd have to make a serious run in the playoffs. No way Blank is that dumb. Smith is out. I'd be thrilled with a playoff berth, but no one is dumb enough to reward a coach for backing his way into the playoffs the way we have, especially seeing how horrible his coaching is.

No, we'd have to make a serious run in the playoffs. No way Blank is that dumb. Smith is out. I'd be thrilled with a playoff berth, but no one is dumb enough to reward a coach for backing his way into the playoffs the way we have, especially seeing how horrible his coaching is.

It just depends on how far we make it.... if we DO make a deep run...lets say to nfc title game I think he stays.......and as much as it pains EVERYONE here ...IF he some how pulls that out of a rabbits *** while wearing a hat he would deserve it.