Saints Mailed It In, We're ******* Your Draft Positioning Atlanta

nola90

Brandin Cooks to IR

3 of our top safeties are on IR

Our offensive interior line is eating up 16mil/yr and playing worse than tackling dummies.

Our defensive interior line can't beat any 1v1 matchups

Have fun hosting a rout in the wild card round.

We're gonna take our 10th pick of the 2015 draft and get Amari Cooper or La'El Collins to give some youth to this offense (Evans, Grubbs, and Colston are going to be gone imo. At least the first two, Colston might take a discount to stay) while you guys are stuck with pass rushers that take a full year to get acclimated and may never amount to much.

****, Amari Cooper in the first round and Arie Kouandjio in the second round. We can get the top rated WR in the draft with a very highly rated run blocking guard that has improved every year in pass protection. He's a "nasty" kind of guard that we have been missing since Carl Nicks went to TB. All of this while watching LSU-tards melt. I would love it.

give me la'el collins in the 1st round and I'd be as happy. Amari Cooper looks like he's going to fall around 7-9 imo.

The 6 teams that are worse than Carolina that need QB, OL, and DL help. The only team I think that would draft a WR is Oakland

TB - QB

NYJ - QB

NYG - OL

Washington - OL

Tennessee - DL/pass rusher

Jacksonville - I think they trade back to collect a mid 1st and a 2nd

Brandin Cooks to IR3 of our top safeties are on IROur offensive interior line is eating up 16mil/yr and playing worse than tackling dummies.Our defensive interior line can't beat any 1v1 matchupsHave fun hosting a rout in the wild card round.We're gonna take our 10th pick of the 2015 draft and get Amari Cooper or La'El Collins to give some youth to this offense (Evans, Grubbs, and Colston are going to be gone imo. At least the first two, Colston might take a discount to stay) while you guys are stuck with pass rushers that take a full year to get acclimated and may never amount to much.****, Amari Cooper in the first round and Arie Kouandjio in the second round. We can get the top rated WR in the draft with a very highly rated run blocking guard that has improved every year in pass protection. He's a "nasty" kind of guard that we have been missing since Carl Nicks went to TB. All of this while watching LSU-tards melt. I would love it.

Drunk posting??

Ya man. This isn't some evil plan to mess up the falcons draft pick. Y'all are bad. We are all bad.

Yeah i wanted to add a spin on this thread and blame payton. But truth is truth. Suck is suck and who ever wins the South is gonna fall deep in the draft. Way beyond their record.

Y'all didn't mail it in. Y'all just suck. We all do.

Ya man. This isn't some evil plan to mess up the falcons draft pick. Y'all are bad. We are all bad.

swampers are still not buying they're a bad team?biggrin.png WFW kind of digs this, then you throw in the little touch with the injuries and such and WFW calls this a winning swamper post Jack...WFW is just sayin'

If we draft a receiver in the first round I'm going to lose my ******* mind. Cornerback HAS to be at the top of our list.

I rather find a FA #2 corner than draft one in the first round at #10 though.

The top 4 mocked are:

early teens: PJ Williams (6'1 - FSU)

late teens: Ronald Darby (5'11 - FSU)

early 20s: Trae Waynes (6'1 - Mich State)

late 20s: Ifo Ekpre-Olomu (5'10 - Oregon)

We are absolutely abysmal in drafting secondary players. The only one worth a **** was Roman Harper right now. SJB is a total project and we all knew that though, so that isn't surprising he's not ready yet.

Now I rather trade back in all honesty and from looks of it, it'll net a 2nd.

In 2013, I believe St. Louis gave up their 1st (16th), second, and seventh for 1st (8th - Tavon Austin) I believe they swapped 3rds as well.

2nd round prospects (G/CB/WRs):

Josue Matias (projected early 2nd) - Guard Florida State

Alex Carter (projected early 2nd) - 6'0 CB Stanford

Kevin Johnson (projected early 2nd) - 6'1 CB Wake Forest

Jalen Collins (projected mid 2nd - at our pick) - 6'2 CB LSU

Arie Kouandjio (projected mid 2nd) - Guard Alabama

AJ Cann (projected mid 2nd) - Guard South Carolina

Nelson Agholor (projected mid 2nd) - 6'1 WR USC (1100 yards on the year, 900 yards last year - outplayed 2nd rounder Marqise Lee last year)

Sammie Coats (projected late 2nd) - 6'2 WR Auburn (project, but has nice size, hands, and speed)

Tre Jackson (projected late 2nd) - Guard Florida State

Marcus Peters (projected late 2nd) - 6'0 CB Washington (dismissed, previously 1st round prospect)

Rashad Greene (projected late 2nd) - 6'1 WR FSU (back to back 1100+ yard seasons. I personally think he's better than Kelvin Benjamin)

Byrd signing was anticipation and prediction. Bailey for #2 corner, PRob was gonna be put in a position to succeed (i.e. 2011), White was back to #3 corner, and a "Sherman"-size project in SJB. Get rid of two of the most underperforming lowest rated safeties since 2011, and bring in the ball hawk Byrd with an "up and coming" safety in Vaccaro. It wasn't a bad call at the time because we were a safety away from being a competitive defense.

If you told me some mid 20s young DL had the kind of 2013 year were gonna play like they were in their mid 30s this year, I wouldn't believe you. It happens, players have a down year, but not this extreme. We are getting no pass rush up the middle, run defense was an atrocity last year, but our pass rush was phenomenal. Most QBs just step up into the pocket against us now.

Vaccaro having a sophomore slump, Byrd getting injured, Bailey falling off the earth and nobody wants him, PRob being no better than a #3 corner, White being no better than a practice squad player, and Lewis having injuries. It derailed that secondary quick along with the lack of pass rush.