Do You Ever?

Falconsfilmfan

Watch the week 3 TB game over and imagine this was who we were. Pretending in your mind how Players around the league see us as fear the pick your poison offense. I do. It kinda sad. I ride in my car listening to music visualizing my team making plays the never made. Then I wake up and realize Mike Smith is our head coach and instead of covering Vernon Davis in 2012 he refuse to make any adjustments. And what most of us would do well to do is stop dreaming and realize Mike Smith has been and NFL coach for a long time. Even if he wanted he couldn't change. he has a way he does things and believe it of not he has had some success doing them that way. So I'm going to go and continue dreaming. Wake me up on Black Monday

All I dream about is us having a team like Denver, New England, Arizona, Seattle, San Francisco or maybe Pittsburgh (in the past). A team with some history --- a team that has been to "the big dance" multiple times. And a team who can actually protect their million dollar QB, so he can pick apart a defense like the QBs for these teams do ----- but, ----- I guess I can dream on, right?...