Dmn You Saints!

Falconcheff

It's hard for me to say that if we make the playoffs and get to host the Seahawks that I won't be excited. I just don't think the team is worthy of the playoffs. I don't think they should be rewarded for the ****** up playoff seeding. I don't want to win the division and lose draft positioning just to say we got bounced the first weekend.

I will say, whoever makes the playoffs from the South, I'll be rooting for them to win a game. Just because of the mass hysteria in the media afterwards. Carolina. Atlanta. I won't care for one weekend. When I say I don't want to win this division though, I mean it.

I get what you're saying, but I agree with Syco, if they managed to win it, I'm all for it. We wait all offseason for football, and grant it it's not what we wanted, or how we thought it would go, but for better or worse the POs puts the team a step closer to a title, and if they have a chance, then I'll be hoping they make the best of it.

Edited by meezy0236

I get what you're saying, but I agree with Syco, if they managed to win it, I'm all for it. We wait all offseason for football, and grant it it's not what we wanted, or how we thought it would go, but for better or worse the POs puts the team a step closer to a title, and if they have a chance, then I'll be hoping they make the best of it.

I understand Sycos position too. I just don't see any of the teams from the South winning a playoff game at this point. Would my position change if the Saints were to get hot and finish 8-8 or so? Sure. But to go into the playoffs with a 6-10 record just doesn't sound appeasing to me. Id rather have a higher pick. Get an impact player. It's more about the future than this season at this point.

WFW is an optimistic MFer, but man we have some perpetual dreamers on here. Praise the Lord, WFW wishes they are right!

I was this way when I was young and my heart was still whole. But as much as I love my Saints those little slivers of my heart that they took since game 1 in Tulane have made me cynical. If the Saints were somehow able to pull it off I will gladly go see Tiffany Two, but it will still feel like a hollow victory. I'm old, I just have to live with it.

I was this way when I was young and my heart was still whole. But as much as I love my Saints those little slivers of my heart that they took since game 1 in Tulane have made me cynical. If the Saints were somehow able to pull it off I will gladly go see Tiffany Two, but it will still feel like a hollow victory. I'm old, I just have to live with it.

Same with WFW, that why I mosey along the river instead of running the trail...WFW has been around long enough to know better

I understand Sycos position too. I just don't see any of the teams from the South winning a playoff game at this point. Would my position change if the Saints were to get hot and finish 8-8 or so? Sure. But to go into the playoffs with a 6-10 record just doesn't sound appeasing to me. Id rather have a higher pick. Get an impact player. It's more about the future than this season at this point.

A team from the South may not win a game in the POs, but once you're there it's up for grabs for all 6 of the teams. Who knows, a bounce here, a bounce there and before you know it you're in the second round. All I'm saying is, you never know what can happen once you're in i.e. 2010 Seashawks. No one gave them a chance, but lo and behold........well we all know what happened