Here's A Regime Idea

Knight of God

hue is one of the better mines in the nfl

Just know that you're talking about a guy who's never been a head coach at any level.

He's also been in the league now for 13 years so you'd think if he was "one of the better minds in the nfl" someone would have given him a shot at HC by now.

2001: Washington Redskins (running backs coach)

2013: Cincinnati Bengals (running backs coach

Edit: I'm not saying he doesn't have a good football mind, but I just don't see him as HC material.

Edited by roddyyoudaman

Just know that you're talking about a guy who's never been a head coach at any level.

He's also been in the league now for 13 years so you'd think if he was "one of the better minds in the nfl" someone would have given him a shot at HC by now.

2001: Washington Redskins (running backs coach)

2013: Cincinnati Bengals (running backs coach

Edit: I'm not saying he doesn't have a good football mind, but I just don't see him as HC material.

Who did Mike McCarthy, Mike Tomlin, or John Harbaugh HC ? John Harbaugh was a Special Team coach... He was never a Coordinator.....

Also Hue was a HC for 1 year in Oakland... They finished 8-8

As a OC in Oakland they had one of the better Offenses in the league

Who did Mike McCarthy, Mike Tomlin, or John Harbaugh HC ? John Harbaugh was a Special Team coach... He was never a Coordinator.....

Also Hue was a HC for 1 year in Oakland... They finished 8-8

As a OC in Oakland they had one of the better Offenses in the league

I didn't even realize he was promoted to HC that year in Oakland. I thought it was an interim situation. So you're right he was a HC for one season, but does that really bode well for his resume? Especially with it being an internal hire that only lasted one season?

Years in the league before being hired as a HC

Mike Tomlin: 7 (4 teams, never demoted/regressed)

John Harbaugh: 10 (all spent with eagles, which is a good sign for a potential HC)

Mike McCarthy: 11 (4 teams, never demoted/regressed)

It just seems Hue is past that point, and most teams already know what they'd be getting with him.

Edited by roddyyoudaman

How about this paring. Dan Quinn and HC and Mike Shanahan as OC. I would love that.

I don't think that a SB winning HC has ever reverted back to being a coordinator.

Highly doubt Mike Shananhan would do it.

Also, he will probably be looking for a team who will be willing to give him GM duties along with his HC job. That's what he originally wanted from the Redskins but they did not give it to him.

I don't really want a retread like him, though. Maybe the Falcons should get someone that is more of a fresh face as HC.

Guest Negatorris

General Manager: Mike Sullivan(Current Broncos Director of Football Administration)

-Mike Sullivan is known as the salary-cap guru and he closely works with Elway in the players brought either through free agency or the draft. The Broncos have found good players offensively and defensively and Sullivan has been a main part in that. Looking at the Broncos' roster on paper would confuse anyone as to how they could afford all these players, and Mike Sullivan is a big reason. And when the Broncos had holes to fill, Sullivan made no struggle and getting the players he wanted. He'd be a good fit here.

Head Coach: Pep Hamilton(Current Colts OC)

- Dude knows situations and how to call plays, especially down the stretch. He is a guy who will make sure his offense is a big factor in games more often than not. He knows how to utilize his players strengths and would be a good fit here in my opinion.

Defensive Coordinator/Assistant Head Coach: Rex Ryan

-Rex is going to lose his job much like Smith, but he is a better coach than he's given credit for. The man can flat out coach a defense and he knows how to bring in defensive talent as well. As long as he has no say in what we do offensively, this situation would work best lol. Ryan would no doubt have our defense in the upper half of the league at the least.