Four Year Old Son...take Up Payments... Apparently Not Potty Trained...

Flip Wilson

I was about to sit down and watch Gotham. My 14 year old son yells, "Daddy....your gonna want to come look at this". My 4 year old is standing in the middle of the bathroom holding up his foot with a ***** covered sock. There is a huge moist pile of ***** 2 feet from the toilet and about 3 or 4 small piles between him and the large one. Since I have no sense of smell and my wife has a horrible gag reflex when it comes to putrid smells, I always get poop duty.

Don't you just love it lol. Haven't had an accident from mine in over a year. When we first started potty training her, if she pissed or deuced on herself, I made her sit on the potty for an hour with no iPad or program that she wanted to watch. After about 5 times, she was running to the toilet or potty every single time she felt a tingle.

I'm horrible with poop.

When I change my kid I have plastic bags ready for the diaper to go straight in the outside garbage can..... Also wear gloves.

My wife thinks it so pathetic she just does it for me.

My dad always said that I needed to be in the septic tank cleaning business since I have no sense of smell.