If Smity Gets Fired Don't Be Surprised

texasfalconfan

What gets me is everyone looks to our regular season record in his first 5 years as reason why Smitty has been such a good coach. How much of that is really due to him and not IN SPITE of him.

Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Brent Grimes, and John Abraham should be praised for our 5 winning seasons.

Smitty has before and is now completely showing he is a fraud.

He was a great locker room guy and what we needed as our coaches face following Petrino, but enough is enough, we need a real coach.....

If smitty goes do not be surprised if the fo don't look at norv turner for hc. After all he has experience as a hc and is famous for his ability to elevate quarterbacks play. After all Ryan is our 100 million dollar man

Norv Turner could have been had many times in the past…So why now? Norv will not be an HC here.

For what? his opinion? or did you miss the words "I think" in the post

No I didn't. He thinks he already has 3-5 coaches in mind, one being a college coach. Since that's pretty specific I was just asking for a source of information that led to those assumptions. If I said I think AB has one top candidate for head coach in mind for next season wouldn't you wonder how I came to that conclusion? It was a sincere question because I'm hoping for a certain college coach.

You know what , Smith only has 1 playoff win in his 6 + years as head coach . That's below medicrocity . I'll bet you Turner could best that . Heck , Glanville did. Mora did. Bennett did . And our greatest head coach of all time won more playoff games in one season then Smith's entire head coaching career .

Not sure about anyone else you mentioned but Mora **** sure didn't get more than one playoff win. Only made the playoffs once

I can't see it being Norv Turner. I think Blank already knows who his top 3-5 candidates are and one of those will be a college coach.

No, I can't believe it would be Turner, either.....at least, not for HC.....OC, maybe. And unless the college coach's name is Nick Saban, you can forget Blank going for another college guy!

I mean, he's got a BILLION dollar stadium being built right next to the Ga. Dome, and if he indeed decides to "can" Smitty, he's going to need a big-name NFL HC to help fill the seats. And honestly, Saban is the ONLY college coach I can think of that would do that for him --- otherwise, he's gonna have to go with an experienced NFL Head Coach ---

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!!!!!