Go Ravens!

ryantlanta

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the bye, I felt like we were a 4-12 team. We may get one more. I hate the Saints, but I don't care if they win tonight. We aren't winning the division, so why prolong the inevitable.

Say they continue to lose and we are tied, game back whatever, going into week 16 with them. They are going to curb stomp us I feel in NO. I would rather already be out of it, then to have hope and for them to dash it.

They aren't worth a crap either, but still better than us on their homefield. Sorry to be pessimistic, I think it is being a realist based on the first 11 weeks.

Edited by jeffro2000

me to people still holding on to hope that we win the division

giphy.gif

I have doubts we even win another ******* game. Browns were the easiest opponent left on the schedule, not counting Carolina.

Browns are a much better team than the Ain'ts mate. Ain'ts may not win more than another game or two this year, they almost ******* blew it to the Bucs at home.

Since the bye, I felt like we were a 4-12 team. We may get one more. I hate the Saints, but I don't care if they win tonight. We aren't winning the division, so why prolong the inevitable.

Say they lose tonight, then to the Steelers, Chicago, and say we pick up a win and we are tied going into week 16 with them. They are going to curb stomp us I feel in NO. I would rather already be out of it, then to have hope and for them to dash it.

They aren't worth a crap either, but still better than us on their homefield. Sorry to be pessimistic, I think it is being a realist based on the first 11 weeks.

its the falcons, they will try to **** with our emotions a 3rd, 4th or even 5th time this year, don't you worry about it.

its the falcons, they will try to **** with our emotions a 3rd, 4th or even 5th time this year, don't you worry about it.

Probably so because we are bad, but still capable of being competitive with most teams. The Defense is actually better, and the offense could possibly have a great game like week 1 and 3.

Saints are struggling. They could honestly lose to anybody, but then again they can beat nearly anyone (GB). They generally struggle to Tampa and Carolina. They likely have to lose one of those for us to have a shot (tiebreakers). 6 wins may take the division. Carolina isn't out of it either. I just fear week 16 meaning something and not going good for us.

Edited by jeffro2000

Probably so because really we are bad, but still capable of being competitive with most teams. The Defense is actually better, and the offense could possibly have a great game like week 1 and 3.

Saints are struggling. They could honestly lose to anybody, but then again they can beat nearly anyone (GB). They generally struggle to Tampa and Carolina. They likely have to lose one of those for us to have a shot (tiebreakers). 6 wins may take the division. Carolina isn't out of it either.

Defense is playing decent, considering the lack of a premiere pass rusher, yet the average fan will blame them because they lack a pass rush, even tho the offense eats up double the cap room and ***** the bed every week. But you know, "the O-line excuse"

Defense is playing decent, considering the lack of a premiere pass rusher, yet the average fan will blame them because they lack a pass rush, even tho the offense eats up double the cap room and ***** the bed every week. But you know, "the O-line excuse"

I agree. Been saying for weeks the offense is the problem right now. As you stated, twice the money is spent on the offense currently. The D is playing about as well as they possibly can with no pass rush. Tough for them to do any

better that is why GB could get ugly in a hurry.

With the way the team is constructed, we need to be scoring 30+ every week and that isn't happening.

I agree. Been saying for weeks the offense is the problem right now. As you stated, twice the money is spent on the offense currently. The D is playing about as well as they possibly can with no pass rush. Tough for them to do any

better that is why GB could get ugly in a hurry.

With the way the team is constructed, we need to be scoring 30+ every week and that isn't happening.

the thing that gets me week in and week out. The defense makes a play to try and spark us up. Last week it was Trufants pick as a great example. Ball on the 10, What does the offense do? Fail to score a ******* touchdown.

Offense goes 3 and out? Defense responds going 3 and out? Offense goes 3 and out again, Defense holds them to 3 points, Offense goes 3 and out again. Defense is tired as **** by now, give up a TD. People blame the defense.