The Anger For This Continuing Abysmal Team Situation Should Be Directed At One Individual Only

JG2008

**** respectable. Why the **** would anyone want to hand the division to the effing Aints? I don't want anyone winning it but us. If we can, we should do EVERYTHING we can to win it, and the best way to do that is dropping the dead weight that is Smitty.

I'll say it again, you approach it your way, I'll approach it my way. No team from this sorry *** division or any division should make the playoffs with a sub .500 record but the rules say otherwise. Doesn't mean everyone has to be happy about it. If you're excited, be excited. I'm not telling you not to be

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say it again, you approach it your way, I'll approach it my way. No team from this sorry *** division or any division should make the playoffs with a sub .500 record but the rules say otherwise. Doesn't mean everyone has to be happy about it. If you're excited, be excited. I'm not telling you not to be

That's not how it works. Maybe a 6-10 playoff team with a home game changes things, but it's how it works now, and not trying would be shameful.

That's not how it works. Maybe a 6-10 playoff team with a home game changes things, but it's how it works now, and not trying would be shameful.

lol did I not say the rules say otherwise. Again, I repeat, you accept what you want, I'll accept what I want. Why does that really have to keep being repeated lol.

lol did I not say the rules say otherwise. Again, I repeat, you accept what you want, I'll accept what I want. Why does that really have to keep being repeated lol.

Why do you keep replying? You have a very Atlanta outlook. Winning isn't the most important thing. Your principles on what an acceptable record takes precedent. Fine. That's your right

Why do you keep replying? You have a very Atlanta outlook. Winning isn't the most important thing. Your principles on what an acceptable record takes precedent. Fine. That's your right

if only I was from or lived in Atlanta that response would mean a bit more. you ask a great question, why do I keep replying lol. Now I'm wondering the same. Have a great one.

If it puts someone on the sideline who won't make game-losing decisions, then how does it not make this team better overnight?

Mike Smith is now causing us to lose games. He is a detriment and a liability. If you cut him loose, it is addition by subtraction as far as I'm concerned.

You're talking about a quick fix.

The team needs a complete overhaul and that won't happen until the offseason.

Keep in mind I'm all for firing Smith but who do you replace him with?

I've seen Tice coached and Nolan coached teams and they were not impressive.

Blank and McKay should be starting the search for the new GM and coach now

firing Mike Smith now will not make this team any different. Dirk will still be calling offensive plays, Julio will still drop catchable passes, kroy will still suck, worrilow will still get beat in coverage, Harry still won't be able to get separation on deep throws, hester will still have brick hands, Stephen Jackson will still do a 2 step before hitting the hole.... Did I leave anything out?

And what if Dirk opens up the playbook, like he's wanted to forever, after Smith leaves? what if Biermann & SJax get snaps because Smith insists on the veterans getting playing time and we suddenly see Goodman/Mass and Freeman getting lots of playing time?

What if they start playing more youngsters and more aggressively? What if they let Ryan run the no huddle for all of the game, use tight man coverage and exotic blitzes on D? What if Nolan finally gets to play Hageman and he's a stud?

What if Smith was like the governor that some companies put on their vehicles to limit their speed and, once he's gone, this team plays faster and stronger?

Firing Smith might make this team much different. Certainly hope for that after the season is over, no reason to think it couldn't happen sooner.

And what if Dirk opens up the playbook, like he's wanted to forever, after Smith leaves? what if Biermann & SJax get snaps because Smith insists on the veterans getting playing time and we suddenly see Goodman/Mass and Freeman getting lots of playing time?

What if they start playing more youngsters and more aggressively? What if they let Ryan run the no huddle for all of the game, use tight man coverage and exotic blitzes on D? What if Nolan finally gets to play Hageman and he's a stud?

What if Smith was like the governor that some companies put on their vehicles to limit their speed and, once he's gone, this team plays faster and stronger?

Firing Smith might make this team much different. Certainly hope for that after the season is over, no reason to think it couldn't happen sooner.

Smith isn't getting fired until after the Panthers game at the earliest. That's gonna be my automatic response for any other replies in this thread

me putting lol should be an indicator that I'm pretty much done. I know what I have said and I know what you have said, which is why I said we are saying the same exact things over and over again. If you think it makes the team better, cool. I don't think it will make a difference. No point in keep saying it all night lol

I feel like if we made it to playoffs in this dismal season, or players and staff will come in humble and work there *** off with a chip on their shoulder. I can understand where you're coming from tho. But if this team made our to playoffs this season then it shows me that maybe this franchise can finally overcome adversity which is a great sign nodding forward.

I feel like if we made it to playoffs in this dismal season, or players and staff will come in humble and work there *** off with a chip on their shoulder. I can understand where you're coming from tho. But if this team made our to playoffs this season then it shows me that maybe this franchise can finally overcome adversity which is a great sign nodding forward.

if they make the playoffs with an 8-8 or 9-7, then I would completely agree that they overcame adversity. Going in with a 5-11 or 6-10 record, that's not necessarily overcoming adversity. But it is what it is. They make it, they make it, they don't, they don't. I'm not trying to tell people how they need to approach it but unfortunately but certainly expected, people are trying to tell me how I need to approach it. Not you, just in general