Firemikesmith.com

IronBallsMcGinty

Checked the whois on the domain and the only info is the person used the name "Cousins Domains" to register it. They also have the domain cousinstailgate.com which has the same image on it as firemikesmith.com and it looks like it was registered in 2008. When you google cousins tailgate it shows Cousins Tailgate. Tailgates; Grill; Constituation; Train Passes; Lot B. After checking cached versions of cousinstailgate.com it look like he started it as a kind of blog type thing. There was one cached page where it showed this...

A Letter tTo Arthur Blank
A Response to the 2007 Season

January 29, 2008

Mr. Arthur Blank
The Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation
3223 Howell Mill Road, NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30327

Last season was miserable for most of the fans. I met you at synagogue (the Temple) before High Holiday services and mentioned that I was excited about the season and invited you to our tailgates in Lot B. Although you never joined us, those tailgates turned out to be the best part of the season for us. Every game we debated if it was even worth it to go to the games or if we should leave after the tailgate. We always went, but this season was the first time that I've ever considered leaving the games early.

It wasn't just the on-field product that was disappointing. It was everything about the game day experience. Parking was expensive and we were regularly harassed by the parking lot attendant for food and water. We could not make it into the dome without a street preacher telling us we were going to ****. The security lines were long and inefficient. I witnessed a "turf battle" between beer vendors in the bathroom after last call. Speaking of last call, it was easier to buy beer in the 4th quarter of games than to buy ice cream. The promotions and promotional giveaways were worthless, when they existed at all. The pregame and halftime entertainment was terrible and provided no variety.

Finally, there is the issue of ticket prices. They continued to rise after repeated mediocre seasons. The prices cuts that you instituted when you bought the team are long gone. Hopefully you will consider the fans when determining the pricing this year. I cannot continue to pay rising ticket prices while the team and experience are declining.

I can understand that the team cannot win every game every season. I accept that. The Michael Vick, Jonathan Babineaux and Bobby Petrino situations were unexpected and difficult for everyone. The new hires provide optimism and I am hopeful that it will turn around. I look forward to the team winning games, an improved fan experience and a true "Domefield" advantage.

The team could have done lots of things for the fans this year, but for whatever reason did not take the time or make the effort, in my opinion. This offseason needs to be about change for everyone. Not just the GM, coach and players but a changed fan experience as well. I've heard you say that you consider us the "stakeholders." If that's truly this case, this is the offseason to prove it.

I grew up going to games at Fulton County Stadium. My uncle has been a season ticket holder since the team was born in Atlanta. We even have a website for our tailgate (http://www.cousinstailgate.com). Although, like the team, our website is undergoing changes and updates. Our family cares; I hope the team can show me that they care as much as we do.

Sincerely,

Douglas Borenstein
Season Ticket Holder (108, 9, 9-12)

So if you really want to get ahold of the guy you may check out lot B

Checked the whois on the domain and the only info is the person used the name "Cousins Domains" to register it. They also have the domain cousinstailgate.com which has the same image on it as firemikesmith.com and it looks like it was registered in 2008. When you google cousins tailgate it shows Cousins Tailgate. Tailgates; Grill; Constituation; Train Passes; Lot B. After checking cached versions of cousinstailgate.com it look like he started it as a kind of blog type thing. There was one cached page where it showed this...

A Letter tTo Arthur Blank A Response to the 2007 Season

January 29, 2008

Mr. Arthur Blank

Atlanta, Georgia 30327

Last season was miserable for most of the fans. I met you at synagogue (the Temple) before High Holiday services and mentioned that I was excited about the season and invited you to our tailgates in Lot B. Although you never joined us, those tailgates turned out to be the best part of the season for us. Every game we debated if it was even worth it to go to the games or if we should leave after the tailgate. We always went, but this season was the first time that I've ever considered leaving the games early.

It wasn't just the on-field product that was disappointing. It was everything about the game day experience. Parking was expensive and we were regularly harassed by the parking lot attendant for food and water. We could not make it into the dome without a street preacher telling us we were going to ****. The security lines were long and inefficient. I witnessed a "turf battle" between beer vendors in the bathroom after last call. Speaking of last call, it was easier to buy beer in the 4th quarter of games than to buy ice cream. The promotions and promotional giveaways were worthless, when they existed at all. The pregame and halftime entertainment was terrible and provided no variety.

Finally, there is the issue of ticket prices. They continued to rise after repeated mediocre seasons. The prices cuts that you instituted when you bought the team are long gone. Hopefully you will consider the fans when determining the pricing this year. I cannot continue to pay rising ticket prices while the team and experience are declining.

I can understand that the team cannot win every game every season. I accept that. The Michael Vick, Jonathan Babineaux and Bobby Petrino situations were unexpected and difficult for everyone. The new hires provide optimism and I am hopeful that it will turn around. I look forward to the team winning games, an improved fan experience and a true "Domefield" advantage.

The team could have done lots of things for the fans this year, but for whatever reason did not take the time or make the effort, in my opinion. This offseason needs to be about change for everyone. Not just the GM, coach and players but a changed fan experience as well. I've heard you say that you consider us the "stakeholders." If that's truly this case, this is the offseason to prove it.

I grew up going to games at Fulton County Stadium. My uncle has been a season ticket holder since the team was born in Atlanta. We even have a website for our tailgate (http://www.cousinstailgate.com). Although, like the team, our website is undergoing changes and updates. Our family cares; I hope the team can show me that they care as much as we do.

Sincerely,

Douglas Borenstein

Thats some **** fine stalking work you did there. **** fine. 100 internetz to you sir

A Letter tTo Arthur Blank
A Response to the 2007 Season

January 29, 2008

Mr. Arthur Blank

Atlanta, Georgia 30327

Sincerely,

Douglas Borenstein

Not sure I understand the need to post a man's real name and precise seat location. Would you want this done to you?

The guy posted the letter on the internet (public domain), with his first and last name. The letter was not posted out of context, and was kept in its entirety. I don't see anything unethical about it whatsoever.

But he didn't post it here, did he? If I were to hunt something down you placed elsewhere and post it here illustrating your full name and seat locations I would think you would possibly find this much more than an ethics issue.

But he didn't post it here, did he? If I were to hunt something down you placed elsewhere and post it here illustrating your full name and seat locations I would think you would possibly find this much more than an ethics issue.

He posted his full name and seat locations online somewhere. Hes clearly not worried about posting that info. This is just like people who post all kinds of sensitive and personal information on Facebook. You made it available. It's on the Internet, it's there forever. Edited by Syndicate0017

He posted his full name and seat locations online somewhere. Hes clearly not worried about posting that info. This is just like people who post all kinds of sensitive and personal information on Facebook. You made it available. It's on the Internet, it's there forever.

There are members on here that have businesses. It's not too hard to figure out who they are, where they work and their personal and professional addresses. However, I find it inappropriate to break their anonymity on a message board where a petty argument could lead an insane idiot to potentially harm them, their business, or their families.

Bottom line, is there was zero need whatsoever to mention this man's name or seat numbers thus posting an unrelated letter illustrating such I deem inappropriate and unnecessary.

There are members on here that have businesses. It's not too hard to figure out who they are, where they work and their personal and professional addresses. However, I find it inappropriate to break their anonymity on a message board where a petty argument could lead an insane idiot to potentially harm them, their business, or their families.

Bottom line, is there was zero need whatsoever to mention this man's name or seat numbers thus posting an unrelated letter illustrating such I deem inappropriate and unnecessary.

If you're worried about that stuff, don't post your full name online. Not that hard, and it's not up to us not to re-post it anywhere. Once it's out there anyone can find it anyway.

The guy posted the letter on the internet (public domain), with his first and last name. The letter was not posted out of context, and was kept in its entirety. I don't see anything unethical about it whatsoever.

Yep sounds fair enough.

But going from troll to mod in one post,, now that is impressive.

If you're worried about that stuff, don't post your full name online. Not that hard, and it's not up to us not to re-post it anywhere. Once it's out there anyone can find it anyway.

I don't...and won't. Neither will I ever post anything personal about you without your permission--on TATF--regardless of my ease in finding it.

I don't...and won't. Neither will I ever post anything personal about you without your permission--on TATF--regardless of my ease in finding it.

I get your point to a certain extent however that exact "letter" was on the website for a while so if he had concerns regarding his privacy he wouldn't have put the info out there to begin with. Second, if you google cousins tailgate in the tags for the site it says lot B. I'm sure even folks on the Saints board could put together that Lot B + Cousins Tailgate = he's probably tailgating at lot b. The whois information is available for any domain name that is registered so it's not like I went to some super secret levels of hacking to find the info. Honestly it took all of 10 mins. I apologize if it upset you.

Guest fibonacci

Wait a minute when did I become a troll? I thought I was a homer... you guys gotta make up your mind because I'm having a serious identity crisis here.

i support you for doing research. I don't see you as a bad guy. The person who owns the site wants to be found..... Duh, so someone can offer him money for it.

Guest fibonacci

wleggett, I'm removing your warning point due to that fantastic detective work. Keep it up, and you'll be a moderator in no time!

wtf???? I can't be mod. Screw you. I'm going to go durrty on you one day soon. :D

Not sure I understand the need to post a man's real name and precise seat location. Would you want this done to you?

I know you're trying to be nice, but the guy posted that himself. Once it's on the internet, it's there forever. He left it up(albeit cached), his fault if someone finds it.