Something Peculiar Happened To Me This Morning And You Are All Going To Want To Hear About It...

Flip Wilson

First let me preface this by saying that I'm a happily married man.....

Usually I go back into the next office where the rest of my department is and shoot the bull for the first 20 minutes or so of the day and we catch up on the evening before's TV shows, what we did over the weekend, etc.

My department consist of 2 26 year old males, a 35 year old female who is out on maternity leave, a 48 year old female, and myself a 46 year old male.

So this morning after the two guys and I had talked Walking Dead I asked the 48 year old female how her weekend went and she gave me the whole story. She told me that she went to see some friends and she had asked me if I had ever seen pictures of said friends.

She pulled out her iPhone and scrolled through some pictures and told me about each of her friendsshe kept scrolling left and saying this is me and so and so..........and then...........she came to a video of her v@6!na.......she doesn't panic or anything......she just calmly starts scrolling back right and never misses a beat in her conversation.

I just acted like it never happened because she did the same.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it on purpose or an accident? If it was on purpose, she's a freak-a-leek and needs to be put on a leash. If it was accidental, I feel so bad for that girl and hope she doesn't quit her job and move to the Dakotas.

No way that was a mistake. She knew the video was in there and the way it sounds, it was pretty recent if she was showing him pictures from recent events. She wanted flip to see the goodies. I'm just glad he didn't run to hr on her

No way that was a mistake. She knew the video was in there and the way it sounds, it was pretty recent if she was showing him pictures from recent events. She wanted flip to see the goodies. I'm just glad he didn't run to hr on her

I wouldn't do that but the issue for me is I can't unsee it. She's in my head.laugh.png

depends on how she played it off. If it was up there for a second or two, then maybe. If it was just a casual scroll across, then possibly not. Of course, it's all about context. Has she said or done anything else to give the impression that she wanted him to see the hooha.

depends on how she played it off. If it was up there for a second or two, then maybe. If it was just a casual scroll across, then possibly not. Of course, it's all about context. Has she said or done anything else to give the impression that she wanted him to see the hooha.

There was a time when she seemed interested. I made it known that I was happily married. We've worked together a long time.

She asked you to look and it was a recent picture. Seem purposeful. Why would that be there anyways?

Yeah, she had also asked me to look at a picture or two last Friday and that was the first time in a long time that she had shown me any pictures. I don't know if she had intended to show me then and chickened out. Who knows? There are also two other guys in that office and she didn't show them.

a 48 year old female,

So this morning after the two guys and I had talked Walking Dead I asked the 48 year old female how her weekend went and she gave me the whole story. She told me that she went to see some friends and she had asked me if I had ever seen pictures of said friends.

She pulled out her iPhone and scrolled through some pictures and told me about each of her friendsshe kept scrolling left and saying this is me and so and so..........and then...........she came to a video of her v@6!na.......she doesn't panic or anything......she just calmly starts scrolling back right and never misses a beat in her conversation.

And was said hooha pleasant looking? If not, call HR immediately.

wacko.png

a 48 year old female,

wacko.png

Ageist!