Been A Fan Of The Falcons Since 1978 And This Would Epitomize Our Existence

falcon124

This won't happen, but....

This would be so Falcon like.

1. We get into the playoffs with a 6-10 record

2. Win a nail biter with a last second FG in the first round

3. Pull off a miracle in the divisional round,

4. The angels sing in the Championship Game and we win.

5. By some divine intervention, we beat Denver in the Super Bowl

The Atlanta Falcons, the first team with a losing record in the history of professional football to win a world championship.

That would feel about right. LOL.

Seriously?

If we managed all that, I'd be deliriously excited. Dumbfounded, sure, but excited.

that's you.

Me neither. The first laughing stock Super Bowl champ. I really think the playoff rules need to be addressed. If you don't BARE MINIMUM have a .500 record, you shouldn't be in.

I agree

1978 = You just missed one of the most depressing seasons.

Gritz Blitz. #1 defense of all time (and it's arguable). Lost games 0-3. Didn't make the playoffs.

The stage was set for your Falcons fandom, OP. This team won't rip your heart out; they'll just kick you in the balls until it moves up into your chest and clogs your arteries.

The Braves will do the same thing, only replace balls with rectum.

Me neither. The first laughing stock Super Bowl champ. I really think the playoff rules need to be addressed. If you don't BARE MINIMUM have a .500 record, you shouldn't be in.

I agree

How would that make the Falcons the first laughing stock SB champs? If anything, I think it would speak more to rest of the teams who couldn't beat a lowly 6-10 team. While this is all purely hypothetical in that in no way in 10,000 years would it ever happen (especially with the Falcons), I think it'd be seen as one of the greatest underdog stories of all time. A ring is a ring. NYG sure ain't complaining about the time they beat a Patriots team that went 16-0, when they were only 10-6.

How would that make the Falcons the first laughing stock SB champs? If anything, I think it would speak more to rest of the teams who couldn't beat a lowly 6-10 team. While this is all purely hypothetical in that in no way in 10,000 years would it ever happen (especially with the Falcons), I think it'd be seen as one of the greatest underdog stories of all time. A ring is a ring. NYG sure ain't complaining about the time they beat a Patriots team that went 16-0, when they were only 10-6.

Doesn't really matter. I was bored when I posted this to spark up conversation. lol

Giants also weren't 6-10 either. Either way, feel how you feel I'll feel the way I feel.