For All The Fans Who Think The Psl's Are Going To Be A 1000.00 Or 2000.00 I Got Some Bad News For Ya!

Caddieman

The only PSL's that might be that price is the last row in the end zone. They are going to be north of 5000.00 for uppers and 10,000.00 plus for lowers! Don't believe me. Just go to the panthers web-site and look at what their PSL's go for. And then realize our stadium will cost twice what theirs cost.

And if you think these tickets won't be sold, you are kidding yourself. PSL's may be expensive, but there are plenty of individuals with more money than sense, and many businesses that can write off the costs anyway.

In game experience with the NFL is not so slowly going away from the casual fan. The majority of football fans will have a better experience watching the game at home rather than shelling out tons of money to sit in the nose bleeds.

New stadiums are built for money, not fans. Sad, but it is the current state of the league unless you are a Packer fan.

And if you think these tickets won't be sold, you are kidding yourself. PSL's may be expensive, but there are plenty of individuals with more money than sense, and many businesses that can write off the costs anyway.

In game experience with the NFL is not so slowly going away from the casual fan. The majority of football fans will have a better experience watching the game at home rather than shelling out tons of money to sit in the nose bleeds.

New stadiums are built for money, not fans. Sad, but it is the current state of the league unless you are a Packer fan.

Yep it's sad. I go every year to the Panties, Falcons game in Charlotte. Because all the seats are bought by businesses there are a ton of people that could care less about football. You can hear a pin drop in that stadium sometimes. That is where the Falcons are heading.

Good luck with PSL's in a city like Atlanta. I wouldn't pay $100 bucks for a PSL let alone $1000 or $5000. The can't hang blackouts over our head anymore with congress taking away the blackout rules.

Yeah, with that threat no longer viable, there's almost no motivation for middle to lower income fans to go to the games when it's easier to watch on tv where you get a better vantage point... and there's never a line at the bathroom.

In regards to said PSL's, Artie may find himself up against a whole lot of rebellious ex-Falcon fans the way things are going at the moment.

I said this earlier.

If Smith is still the head coach next season they're going to have trouble filling the Dome with home fans... let alone convincing anyone to spend several thousand in order to have the right to spend several thousand to buy tickets.

lets see, pay for a PSL or build a state of the art home entertainment room, complete with noise cancelling walls, surround sound and a 90 inch HDTV. Throw in what you pay for the actual tickets and you can get yourself a pair of la-z-boys. One of the two costs you an additional few grand every year too and the beer 10x as much. Hard choice to make...

The only PSL's that might be that price is the last row in the end zone. They are going to be north of 5000.00 for uppers and 10,000.00 plus for lowers! Don't believe me. Just go to the panthers web-site and look at what their PSL's go for. And then realize our stadium will cost twice what theirs cost.

I do believe you but I can't see the Atlanta fan base paying it. I mean you can get tickets for less than face value on the street for ANY game. I've been a season ticket holder since Fulton Cty stadium days. Three yrs ago in the playoffs against Green Bay >>>>yes Green Bay the most I could get for four lower level 40 yard line tickets was $20 each. It's sad but true.