Arthur Blank

Falcons_Frenzy

The entire fan base of the Atlanta Falcons is now looking at you. If you are indeed still dedicated to fielding a winning organization do what needs to be done. I see no point in allowing Mike Smith to continue even for the remainder of this season. Put everyone on notice that losing is unacceptable and jobs are on the line right now.

Just think. Without Smith we could be looking at a two game lead of the division after tonight

Or if Smith could just tweak his methods and improve his time management just a TAD BIT. And I mean a TAD bit. A run play in London and a safe short pass yesterday woulda ended the games with wins. Small adjustments that he refuses to make for some stupid reason!

I know AB is a great business man but I wonder if he actually has enough football knowledge of seeing Smith's mistakes without hearing it from the media or his brain trust. I would like AB to imagine himself the head coach and second guess Smith's mistakes for himself. Maybe that will light a fire under him to make a move sooner.

Or if Smith could just tweak his methods and improve his time management just a TAD BIT. And I mean a TAD bit. A run play in London and a safe short pass yesterday woulda ended the games with wins. Small adjustments that he refuses to make for some stupid reason!

Its because Smitty is way too stubborn.

I never thought that there would be a head coach more stubborn than Tom Coughlin. Smitty way surpasses him on that.

I wish they had made a change that only allows the 6 best teams from each conference to make the playoffs.

I doubt that they'd go that far, however, if our division is "won" with a below .500 record, then they may change the rules to say that you can't win your division with a below .500 record, surrendering your home game spot in the playoffs to the #5 seed, and allowing the #7 seed to slip in. They talked about this change after the 7-9 Seahawks made it in, but abandoned it, on the assumption that it would never happen again.

I doubt that they'd go that far, however, if our division is "won" with a below .500 record, then they may change the rules to say that you can't win your division with a below .500 record, surrendering your home game spot in the playoffs to the #5 seed, and allowing the #7 seed to slip in. They talked about this change after the 7-9 Seahawks made it in, but abandoned it, on the assumption that it would never happen again.

they need to do it. No team under .500 deserves to be in the playoffs, no matter the sport(happens in the NBA as well)