One More Reason To Join The "fire Smith" Campaign

xskyx

The Jacksonville connection.

With a new HC, maybe we can stop bringing in Jaguar castoffs every time we need depth. Surely we can get a coach from a decent team that may actually like diversity in his signings?

Also, if the HC/former team connection stays, give me Quinn or Harbaugh. I wouldn't mind taking Seattle and San Fran throwaways!

Yeah. Up until lthe game with the browns game i looked forward to watching the falcons play. I know its only monday but i am gonna watch the game against the cards. Even if we pull off the win i still will have a hard time watching these games because of Smith. Again i appreciate all hes done for our franchise. But hes made it real hard to watch because you just know that we are going to mess it up...

Lowery is the only Jaguar signing that has been decent. The rest have been wastes of space and money. I understand that you can't hit on EVERY signing, but wow... searching for depth from a team that doesn't even have decent starters makes no sense.

Not only Jaguar Cast offs but the WORST Jaguars of Jaguars History. Don't get guys like Mincey, Knighton, Durant, Nelson or any of those guys please, get the great ones like STUPAR, LOWERY, PETERSON, BRADFORD. THANKS TD AND SMITH!!!!

Stupar has been great for our ST unit, which is why he was signed. Lowery has been fine at FS. Peterson was great even up til his retirement. Couldn't have asked any more of him. So yeah, this is stupid. The bad Jags signings are the ones that you can't remember.

Stupar has been great for our ST unit, which is why he was signed. Lowery has been fine at FS. Peterson was great even up til his retirement. Couldn't have asked any more of him. So yeah, this is stupid. The bad Jags signings are the ones that you can't remember.

Yes those signings MORE than make up for the idea that the Falcons past on guys like Reggie Nelson, Jeremy Mincey, Knighton and Durant. SURE COULDN'T USE ANY OF THOSE GUYS TODAY!

Yes those signings MORE than make up for the idea that the Falcons past on guys like Reggie Nelson, Jeremy Mincey, Knighton and Durant. SURE COULDN'T USE ANY OF THOSE GUYS TODAY!

They aren't even related. Passing on good players, doesn't make all the players that we've signed bad. In no way, does it help your point to try and insult good players.

We pick up Jags because they are close and can drive here. Its economics. Think of the guys we are signing. Essentially they are spackle to fill small cracks. That's it. Its a cheap fix.

If we're using that logic Charlotte is closer AND they have memory of the panthers play book.

I don't disagree, especially about signing so many Jacksonville "cast-offs". But is it really Mike Smith that's done that, or is it TD. Personally, I have no idea.
But I will say, whoever follows Smith, better not start that chit again, or he'll be out the door so fast it'll make his head spin!!!