Perpetuating The Cycle

fansince78

On the Mark and Randy show, a very good point was made this morning about who is at fault for the state of the Falcons. The fans are more at fault than Mr. Blank, TD. Mike Smith or anyone else on the coaching staff.

I have loved this team for more years than many of you have been alive, but I refuse to buy the product they have put on the field this season. For the first time since I became a fan I have not purchased any Falcons merchandise, have not attended a single game, watched other games on tv when the Falcons were playing and spent very little time talking about this team. Some of you may think I am a fair weather fan, but I assure you I have stuck with this team in years past when winning 4 games would have been great. I can deal with the team losing because the other team was better. I can not deal with the team losing because of the way it is managed.

I knew at the end of last season when changes were not made that this season would play out just as it has and I think most of you also knew this. Yet, many still bought in and financially supported what they knew was going to be a really bad team. Instead of writing to Mr. Blank or calling the organization and telling them Atlanta deserves better, they bought merchandise, attended games and had game day after game day ruined for them by the play of this team.

If you are a season ticket holder or attend games at all for that matter, please let your voice be heard this year. Call Flowery Branch and burn those phone lines up. Write to Mr. Blank and tell him this city deserves better. Make a commitment that you will not financially support a team that is managed so poorly. It is time for sweeping changes throughout the organization and if they are not made now, Ryan will never have a chance to play in a Superbowl.

We need a new GM, HC, DC,OC and a lot of new players. I won't financially support this team again until these changes are made.

On the Mark and Randy show, a very good point was made this morning about who is at fault for the state of the Falcons. The fans are more at fault than Mr. Blank, TD. Mike Smith or anyone else on the coaching staff.

I have loved this team for more years than many of you have been alive, but I refuse to buy the product they have put on the field this season. For the first time since I became a fan I have not purchased any Falcons merchandise, have not attended a single game, watched other games on tv when the Falcons were playing and spent very little time talking about this team. Some of you may think I am a fair weather fan, but I assure you I have stuck with this team in years past when winning 4 games would have been great. I can deal with the team losing because the other team was better. I can not deal with the team losing because of the way it is managed.

I knew at the end of last season when changes were not made that this season would play out just as it has and I think most of you also knew this. Yet, many still bought in and financially supported what they knew was going to be a really bad team. Instead of writing to Mr. Blank or calling the organization and telling them Atlanta deserves better, they bought merchandise, attended games and had game day after game day ruined for them by the play of this team.

If you are a season ticket holder or attend games at all for that matter, please let your voice be heard this year. Call Flowery Branch and burn those phone lines up. Write to Mr. Blank and tell him this city deserves better. Make a commitment that you will not financially support a team that is managed so poorly. It is time for sweeping changes throughout the organization and if they are not made now, Ryan will never have a chance to play in a Superbowl.

We need a new GM, HC, DC,OC and a lot of new players. I won't financially support this team again until these changes are made.

The fan's fault?!?!?!

That's like saying it's the wife's fault that her husband beats her and It's the child's fault when their parents beat them.