"they Would Have Used A Timeout If We Hadn't"

Willy Mo

Listening to Mike/Mike and I just heard this soundbite of his explanation. They're roasting him right now and he deserves it.

"They would have used a timeout if we hadn't"......that's the whole point, for ****s sake. How can an NFL coach not understand this?

Is this the stupidest statement you've ever seen head coach make? Has Smitty said dumber?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And Arthur Blank was front and center at the press conference looking into Mike Smiths eyes right when he said it.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/arthur-blank-grabbed-front-row-seat-at-mike-smith-s-press-conference-214026750.html

Hopefully the statement that makes Arthur Blank finally realize what a confused loser this coach really is and that there is no way he can keep him

Listening the Mike/Mike and I just heard this soundbite of his explanation. They're roasting him right now and he deserves it.

"They would have used a timeout if we hadn't"......that's the whole point, for ****s sake. How can an NFL coach not understand this?

Is this the stupidest statement you've ever seen head coach make? Has Smitty said dumber?

Listening to Mike/Mike and I just heard this soundbite of his explanation. They're roasting him right now and he deserves it.

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

I said yesterday that smith has lost his mind and is worn out. His mind and body can't handle the job anymore and the look on his face at the press conference said he wanted to have a "you play to win the game", "they were who we thought they were", "playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs" moment but he didn't and I'm tired of that too. I want to see passion like OBrien in his post game conference yesterday.

I said yesterday that smith has lost his mind and is worn out. His mind and body can't handle the job anymore and the look on his face at the press conference said he wanted to have a "you play to win the game", "they were who we thought they were", "playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs" moment but he didn't and I'm tired of that too. I want to see passion like OBrien in his post game conference yesterday.

He hasn't shown passion since his heart scare. I don't know what got into(our out of) him put it's probably the reason he spiraled out. He lost his competitiveness.

The timeout wasn't the issue, the play call was.

Has to be your best running play.

The timeout was the issue because we stopped the clock twice without forcing them to use one. We could've no huddled and let Matt put us in an advantageous situation. At least run the ball out of no huddle and force a timeout. Instead WE call timeout, THEN stop the clock again with an incompletion. That's at least a timeout they would've had to spend and they used all 3 on that drive. Take away just one and we win.