A Season Ticket Holder Assesment

Javader09

1. The new stadium has mess up the parking.

2. I've already paid hard earned money for this year tickets.

3. Already being asked about PSL for new stadium. Your staff wants us to

start in early 2015 looking at seat choices.

4. How can the season ticket holders be inspired to purchase any Tickets for next year and beyond with this product.

5. We have coaches who appears to be over-matched in every game.

6. We have lost two heart breaking game due to the HEAD Coach.

&. If you cannot make a game, the ticket will not bring face value on the

resell market.

I am currently making my choice for 2015 and the next move is up to you Mr. Blank.

1. The new stadium has mess up the parking.

2. I've already paid hard earned money for this year tickets.

3. Already being asked about PSL for new stadium. Your staff wants us to

start in early 2015 looking at seat choices.

4. How can the season ticket holders be inspired to purchase any Tickets for next year and beyond with this product.

5. We have coaches who appears to be over-matched in every game.

6. We have lost two heart breaking game due to the HEAD Coach.

&. If you cannot make a game, the ticket will not bring face value on the

resell market.

I am currently making my choice for 2015 and the next move is up to you Mr. Blank.

I agree with all of this, I think Arthur has to make a move now. I think they have already decided to make the change and trying to figure out the interim coaches

Agreed, I'd also add that not only has the new stadium messed up parking but the whole flow of traffic. Leaving yesterday after the game a cop forced myself and 4 other cars down a side street (going against it's One Way sign) that I'd never been on breaking us off from the rest of the traffic that was headed towards the Capitol building. Normally, this wouldn't have been a big deal but in the rain it took me a solid 10 minutes of going down one way streets to get my bearings by the time I did that and my phone figured out how to get me out of the mess it added on an extra 45 minutes to my usual 20 minute ride home after a game. I still can't figure out why he decided to step in front of traffic and have us go down that route but it was bizarre. I doubt even the cops know how to handle the traffic flow at this point, they barely controlled it before the new stadium. I felt bad for the car from Tennessee that was in front of me, he stopped at one point and looked completely lost.

Agreed, I'd also add that not only has the new stadium messed up parking but the whole flow of traffic. Leaving yesterday after the game a cop forced myself and 4 other cars down a side street (going against it's One Way sign) that I'd never been on breaking us off from the rest of the traffic that was headed towards the Capitol building. Normally, this wouldn't have been a big deal but in the rain it took me a solid 10 minutes of going down one way streets to get my bearings by the time I did that and my phone figured out how to get me out of the mess it added on an extra 45 minutes to my usual 20 minute ride home after a game. I still can't figure out why he decided to step in front of traffic and have us go down that route but it was bizarre. I doubt even the cops know how to handle the traffic flow at this point, they barely controlled it before the new stadium. I felt bad for the car from Tennessee that was in front of me, he stopped at one point and looked completely lost.

I forgot about the traffic, 3 years of turmoil to watch a pee wee league coach.

On top of that ugly loss...the weather was waiting on us at the end of the game....cold, windy, rainy, deep puddles of water everywhere...like a foot and a half...it was TERRIBLE...LOL...

You come out emotionally drained and God brings the nature at you.. it was horrible as soon as we stepped out of GA dome.. I'd have loved that rain/windy/cold if we would have won the game

Edited by falcon_owns_nfc_south

On top of that ugly loss...the weather was waiting on us at the end of the game....cold, windy, rainy, deep puddles of water everywhere...like a foot and a half...it was TERRIBLE...LOL...

there was a 4 car accident within half a mile from the dome. People in Atlanta drive like complete idiot when it's raining like that. Thankfully we made it back to Lagrange in one piece but it was a scary trip back

The Dome roof was leaking yesterday too, I got dripped on several times in the 100 level. I thought someone spilled a drink at first and then I started seeing it all over my section. When it rains it pours!

there was a 4 car accident within half a mile from the dome. People in Atlanta drive like complete idiot when it's raining like that. Thankfully we made it back to Lagrange in one piece but it was a scary trip back

I was doing 30 below the speed limit like almost everyone else on 400 yesterday and the wind nearly pushed my car off the road. Between the slick road and the wind it was bad.