Saints Fans......

jb 3.0

We pretty much know how Falcon fans feel about Smitty, even with him being the winningest coach in franchise history. They want him gone, and with good reason.

I'm just wondering how Saints fans will feel about Sean Payton if say you all lose 4 of your next 6 and finish at 6-10. Would you all want your best head coach ever.......gone?

While Saints fans may not be in the same position as Falcon fans in their frustration, they may be getting there quickly.

A little reminder for you both...

Just remember what your teams looked like before your present guy came on board. For Falcon fans, Smitty came in and put up winning numbers from the get! Do you realize just how hard that is to do? Look at the your defense, it sucks...Big Time, do you really think the new guy will fix it overnight, like Smitty did?

For Saints fans, Payton came in and put you all on the map when the team and the city needed it the most. I wouldn't be too keen to pull the trigger. Just look at Tampa Bay, and the **** we've had to put up with since the Glazers got impatient with our winningest coach ever. I wouldn't wish that **** on anyone....

Think about it. The devil you know, or..........emot-yikes.gif

I won't call for his head.

Payton would need another failed season next year for that to play out.

I would like to see his old fiery self return, like the 2006-2011 version. Since his divorce and weight loss, plus living with Miss West Virginia, he seems different.

Guest fibonacci

They are losing games, but not due to the coach.

Same goes to the panthers.

Smith is shitting the freaking bed. A 5 year old knows how to manage the clock time better.

They are losing games, but not due to the coach.

Same goes to the panthers.

Smith is shitting the freaking bed. A 5 year old knows how to manage the clock time better.

The saints are losing because of the players not not Payton even though as we all know he has grown stale. He is not been the same HC since 2011.

Smitty on the other hand has shown he is overmatched since the Falcons first playoff game in 2008 against the Cards!

Think about it. The devil you know, or..........emot-yikes.gif

Sorry JB ive been asking that for weeks while you took some time off. To sum up what ive learned. When the saints are on top of the South he is great. When he is not, he gets a pass because he is god.

Saints fans have no plan B for anything but Payton and are scared of change at HC because Brees is getting old.

Payton = Brees and that brings hope. No matter how bad the team is. Even though the Saints have the least good reasons for sucking this season out of all the South teams. He gets a pass on it.

Smith who probably has the best reason for sucking (his team is demolished by injuries) gets 0 passes.

There is NO way that I want Payton gone. Statistically speaking he has beaten the odds when it comes to division wins, playoffs and titles. One thing Bill Cowher showed me was that teams need to be a little more loyal to their HC. You can't win the Super Bowl EVERY year. It's just too difficult. It cannot be done. This guy is a genius, we love him, he's flawed in his decisions sometimes but overall we have been on a gravy train since he's been here.

Take it from a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG-time Saints fan, who has suffered for YEARS...we would be foolish to get rid of Payton. As far as I am concerned he's good for at LEAST another 5 years.